Isaiah Dunson CB commits

He missed them coming off the 2017 season too, where it looked like we had some serious upward momentum under Richt.

Those frontrunners were never coming here! Rumph and the fans took too long to admit it. That was his biggest mistake and its still haunting him. Wouldnt malek young have been a senior as well this year?

Advertisement
It's a good late pull. Does not change **** about Rumph, though. Just gives Brock's "sTaCkEd cB rOoM fULL oF fOuR sTaRs" more material. He's still completely mismanaged the CB board every season.

It's a good late pull. Does not change **** about Rumph, though. Just gives Brock's "sTaCkEd cB rOoM fULL oF fOuR sTaRs" more material.
I’d still like to see him close better on some premier SFL talent but this + Christian Williams last year shows he can bring in some good OOS players.

Not sure Rumph should get “credit” for another late addition mainly due to the fact he’s scrambling to sign anyone right before the second signing period because he’s not particularly good at recruiting for the early signing period.
Oh don’t get me wrong my friend. I think rumph should have been fired last year but if we’re stuck with him for another year atleast he was able to pull a quality CB mainly not for this regime because I think the manure regime is dead In The water. I’m talking about having talent for the next coach.

Last edited:
You saying a whole lot of irrelevant things. The bolded portion has nothing to do with what I'm arguing. Someone lieng about being offers is an outlier, not common practice. 247, rivals, and other recruiting sites literally make it part of their job to ask these players who they have been offered by at some point. Whether that offer is a non restricted offer or "you have 1 week to decide", only the coaches and who they tell know that. But to say "lol you actually trust the websites?" when someone brings up information on a guy Is silly. Did Miami release a statement saying they offered this guy? Cuz with that logic we can't trust that the media knows if he legitimately has a Miami offer.
Fam you quoted my original comments nobody can say for sure who offered what.

As to my other points they wasnt to you it was to the thread in general

Advertisement
Much needed.

Hope we can find a really solid JUCO out there at CB who can contribute this year, too.

Those frontrunners were never coming here! Rumph and the fans took too long to admit it. That was his biggest mistake and its still haunting him. Wouldnt malek young have been a senior as well this year?
Al Golden was able to convince Tracy Howard, a top 5 CB, to come here yet Rumph couldn’t. Regardless, part of his issues as recruiter is his board is never big enough to account for those long shots. Malek Young has also been out of football for two full recruiting cycles now.

I don’t think Rumph is even a top 3 problem on the defensive staff and Banda is way worse than him, but you can’t just say having 4 scholarship corners is acceptable or not his fault.

Advertisement
Michael Jackson - 6'1" 210 4.12 shuttle 40.5" vert
Isaiah Dunson - 6'2" 175 4.22 shuttle 33" vert

Al Golden was able to convince Tracy Howard, a top 5 CB, to come here yet Rumph couldn’t. Regardless, part of his issues as recruiter is his board is never big enough to account for those long shots. Malek Young has also been out of football for two full recruiting cycles now.

I don’t think Rumph is even a top 3 problem on the defensive staff and Banda is way worse than him, but you can’t just say having 4 scholarship corners is acceptable or not his fault.

Bro 1 of those kids turned down a chance to play for COREY RAYMOND the best DB coach in america and his whole family was from louisiana. I have said idk why miami chased them for so long it was idiotic

Advertisement
Advertisement
Bro 1 of those kids turned down a chance to play for COREY RAYMOND the best DB coach in america and his whole family was from louisiana. I have said idk why miami chased them for so long it was idiotic
I agreed with you on the second part. You shoot your shot but you have to be realistic and pursue those other guys throughout the cycle. We’re in agreement on all of this.

Today's news got me like

source.gif

Advertisement
Back