Isaiah Dunson CB commits

Advertisement
He got 2 last cycle, and 3 before that. He consistently gets pretty good players and develops them.

The fans who hate on our defensive coaches are absolute morons. They're not perfect but nobody is. The defensive coaches all do a nice job evaluating, bringing in talent, and developing guys.
They are ALL ***

Hate to burst this bubble we got inflating.
But let this video marinate and savor the 40 time last year. I’m sure it can improve but ct **** that’s slow.

You should be able to tell he doesn't know how to run a correct 40....came up too high outta the gates...prolly closer to 4.7 imo

Advertisement
I’m not a Rumph hater or slurper but we played last year super thin and at this moment we have 4 cb’s and a fifth one is a high school wr . We’re a minimum of four guys under the numbers , just like last year.

He gets guys with a good ratings but misses on majority of them. The numbers are a mess because he’s been awful with recruiting.

It’s just facts , the proof is in the pudding. I don’t care either way if he’s fired or not but you’re blind if you can’t see the cb issues with recruiting.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Has LCE chimed in on Dunson yet?? If so then I must have missed it.

LCE, please provide your take on Dunson as a prospect and his film.

4.9 40yard dash

Rumph probably has a woody right now.

Fits the Mike Rumph mold of tall and slow
Is this the same camp where all the 40’s were really bad? There was an event where a bunch of guys who clearly have decent speed were running 4.7+. It was odd.

Advertisement
Come on Brock. He’s missed on what like 4-5 studs! Like legit starters, some of which were kids he coached in HS. We will always get dudes at the skill positions, but he’s missed every “big fish” he’s tried to get.
You expect a team that wins 6 and 7 games every year to land elite players when bama, uga, osu, clemson, and etc want them lol

Advertisement
You expect a team that wins 6 and 7 games every year to land elite players when bama, uga, osu, clemson, and etc want them lol
Please stop, Rumph ******* sucks, not only can he not get the big fish, but he is terrible at identifying underrated prospects. His CB board is extremely disorganize. He has been ****** at recruiting for 4 years, not just this year.

He missed them coming off the 2017 season too, where it looked like we had some serious upward momentum under Richt.

Are you bad at math? Lol.

If Dunson commits that'll be 6 4-stars in 3 years, and 8 corners overall in 3 years. Given that we play a striker on almost every down, that is plenty.
Stop, Ivey sucks, Gilbert cant play CB, there is a 50 50 chance Clarke will be an effective CB here, Couch and Williams have no experience, leaving only Blades who is alright, so yes the CB depth is trash when it comes to talent and experience.

Advertisement
Back