Isaiah Dunson CB commits

Advertisement
UM should get a coach that should enable them to go into the next season with confidence on the players they have at the CB, I mean he has been here for 4 years. But guess what it is his 4th year on the job and we still have ton of question marks. It is a simple concept to understand, you know coming to grip with it shows how much you be on Rumph's ****.

Lmao. You sound quite intelligent.

Another data point supporting my original statement.

lol bc Dean and ivey are really 4* huh?

Sigh. Yes, yes they were. Objectively, they were. You have to accept their ratings as given as a proxy for how heavily they were recruited, otherwise you conflate the evaluation of their talent, recruitment, and development. It's not perfect but it works pretty well, especially in the aggregate.

Let's not get into this. I've wasted too much of my Sunday engaging with CIS lowlifes already. I'm not saying that necessarily describes you, but I don't want to find out.

Advertisement
Screenshot_2020-01-19-11-49-24.png

Because its their job to put his offers on there lol. Or do you think they're just guessing?
You fo know that fake kid profile was on rivals and reported a bunch of fraudlent offers right. They cant confirm what offers are real and not only the teams really know what commitable offers are and been pulled

You fo know that fake kid profile was on rivals and reported a bunch of fraudlent offers right. They cant confirm what offers are real and not only the teams really know what commitable offers are and been pulled

Thats an outlier... unless you think we should disregard every kid who claims an offer from ANY school he isn't publicly committed to.

Advertisement
Thats an outlier... unless you think we should disregard every kid who claims an offer from ANY school he isn't publicly committed to.
someone can troll a made up person and state they have offerss and become a 3 star on rivals lol

Are you seriously arguing with me that looking at the rivals and 24/7 recruit profiles dosent tell you everything about who actually has offers and dosent.

Regardless we are lost to 3 teams last year who had less than a handful of 4 stars on there whole **** 4 year roster lol

Also what was rumph hired for if he cant even recruit the own **** school he coached. Harbaugh/Michigan, jimbo fisher/fsu, Ohio state, all this went hand to hand. I dont want to hear about his coaching on the field. What corner has he got drafted? How he cant recruit being a head coach at that highschool being known to have ties with everyone and he himself was a 1st round pick and national champion is amazing to me. Regardless to me the problem on for my canes has been offense and having a field goal kicker.

Advertisement
@Liberty City El,

What are your thoughts on Mr Isaiah Dunson??
He's a take due to our depth chart & dire situation the CB room is in.

He's a good tackler, he's not real fast though & his coverage skills need work, but he's a solid prospect.

You take him no doubt because he's a 4-star & he'll boost the class rating, but imho he looks like a FSU corner to me.

I wish we coulda got Rakestraw, but Dunson is still a good late pull.

Advertisement
someone can troll a made up person and state they have offerss and become a 3 star on rivals lol

Are you seriously arguing with me that looking at the rivals and 24/7 recruit profiles dosent tell you everything about who actually has offers and dosent.

Regardless we are lost to 3 teams last year who had less than a handful of 4 stars on there whole **** 4 year roster lol

Also what was rumph hired for if he cant even recruit the own **** school he coached. Harbaugh/Michigan, jimbo fisher/fsu, Ohio state, all this went hand to hand. I dont want to hear about his coaching on the field. What corner has he got drafted? How he cant recruit being a head coach at that highschool being known to have ties with everyone and he himself was a 1st round pick and national champion is amazing to me. Regardless to me the problem on for my canes has been offense and having a field goal kicker.

You saying a whole lot of irrelevant things. The bolded portion has nothing to do with what I'm arguing. Someone lieng about being offers is an outlier, not common practice. 247, rivals, and other recruiting sites literally make it part of their job to ask these players who they have been offered by at some point. Whether that offer is a non restricted offer or "you have 1 week to decide", only the coaches and who they tell know that. But to say "lol you actually trust the websites?" when someone brings up information on a guy Is silly. Did Miami release a statement saying they offered this guy? Cuz with that logic we can't trust that the media knows if he legitimately has a Miami offer.

He's a good tackler, he's not real fast though & his coverage skills need work, but he's a solid prospect.

You take him no doubt because he's a 4-star & he'll boost the class rating, but imho he looks like a FSU corner to me.

@ LibertyCity you like him better than Branch, Hodges, or Brown at CB?

Thanks for the response.

Advertisement
Back