Isaiah Dunson CB commits

They are ALL ***

I had 2 responses to my comment that anyone who hates on our defenses coaches is a moron.

One was a guy who can't add and the other was this really insightful ALL CAPS rebuttal.

Yeah, I feel pretty good about my original statement.

(Obviously the defensive coaches are human and should be subject to criticism, especially on an individual decision basis. My comment is regarding those that hate on them overall).

Last edited:
Advertisement
You expect a team that wins 6 and 7 games every year to land elite players when bama, uga, osu, clemson, and etc want them lol
Explain the first couple years. He missed on like 4 STUDS that he coached in hs. Plus we had just come of a 10 win season, and he goes out and whiffs on all the elite guys. Blades is solid but let’s be honest, anyone could’ve recruited him here. Same with Bandy.
No one should ever brag about getting dean. That was a bad evaluation imo. I doubt he just started shying away from contact here.

I understand why he misses on some dudes, but at the same time he can and needs to do better. He had known some of these kids a long time and he should’ve known what needed to be done to get them here. If it’s bags then damnit build the scheme yourself! Lol

When’s the last time we had a honeymoon class with a new coach? 09? We need elite recruiters here ASAP. Go ahead and bring in bill belicheck, but if he doesn’t go get some elite players his system won’t look so great that’s just the bottom line.

Stop, Ivey sucks, Gilbert cant play CB, there is a 50 50 chance Clarke will be an effective CB here, Couch and Williams have no experience, leaving only Blades who is alright, so yes the CB depth is trash when it comes to talent and experience.
this is very accurate. I thought Ivy hs tape looked slow. I think couch and williams have talent but fans dont realize how raw clarke is.

Stop, Ivey sucks, Gilbert cant play CB, there is a 50 50 chance Clarke will be an effective CB here, Couch and Williams have no experience, leaving only Blades who is alright, so yes the CB depth is trash when it comes to talent and experience.

Oh this makes me reconsider.

Hmm, so you're telling me the guys who have been on campus 6 months and the guys who haven't even been on campus yet are unproven?

Well darn. I guess we should get a coach who manages to bring in all of those proven 6-star high school players.

---

Welcome to college football. Development is the name of the game. One year after losing an experienced secondary that finished 1st in pass defense, we finished 18th relying almost exclusively on first year starters.

If you think our secondary has been a problem for us the past 4 years, you're bad at identifying and prioritizing problems.

Advertisement
Somebody gets it lol

For what it’s worth Dunson has a 💯 percent crystal ball to Miami OTS..would be a very nice late get

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Please stop, Rumph ******* sucks, not only can he not get the big fish, but he is terrible at identifying underrated prospects. His CB board is extremely disorganize. He has been ****** at recruiting for 4 years, not just this year.
I wasn’t even talking about rumph I’m speaking in general. No big fish are coming here and 2021 class is going to be ***. And of of course the board disorganized because it is at every position which means the shît is coming from the top.

Hmm, so you're telling me the guys who have been on campus 6 months and the guys who haven't even been on campus yet are unproven?

Well darn. I guess we should get a coach who manages to bring in all of those proven 6-star high school players.

---

Welcome to college football. Development is the name of the game. One year after losing an experienced secondary that finished 1st in pass defense, we finished 18th relying almost exclusively on first year starters.

If you think our secondary has been a problem for us the past 4 years, you're bad at identifying and prioritizing problems.
UM should get a coach that should enable them to go into the next season with confidence on the players they have at the CB, I mean he has been here for 4 years. But guess what it is his 4th year on the job and we still have ton of question marks. It is a simple concept to understand, you know coming to grip with it shows how much you be on Rumph's ****.

---

It seems to me that you are content with average at best, UM secondary is probably one of the slowest in CFB, but you think there us no problem with it, our fastest guy was probably Bandy and he is not here anymore. This discussion is over all your points are ******.

Explain the first couple years. He missed on like 4 STUDS that he coached in hs. Plus we had just come of a 10 win season, and he goes out and whiffs on all the elite guys. Blades is solid but let’s be honest, anyone could’ve recruited him here. Same with Bandy.
No one should ever brag about getting dean. That was a bad evaluation imo. I doubt he just started shying away from contact here.

I understand why he misses on some dudes, but at the same time he can and needs to do better. He had known some of these kids a long time and he should’ve known what needed to be done to get them here. If it’s bags then damnit build the scheme yourself! Lol

When’s the last time we had a honeymoon class with a new coach? 09? We need elite recruiters here ASAP. Go ahead and bring in bill belicheck, but if he doesn’t go get some elite players his system won’t look so great that’s just the bottom line.
What don’t y’all get surtain and campbell were never coming to miami no matter who the DB coach was. And my comment wasn’t specifically about rumph it was about the program as a whole.

Advertisement
Back