Isaiah Dunson CB commits

Advertisement
Advertisement
I can add that one of the reasons why Miami likes Dunson so much is because of his length and was told that he's just as tall as Mike Rumph and actually has a longer wingspan than the assistant coach.

Lol per TOS.

Rumph needs to go

Hate to burst this bubble we got inflating.
But let this video marinate and savor the 40 time last year. I’m sure it can improve but ct **** that’s slow.

Advertisement
Hate to burst this bubble we got inflating.
But let this video marinate and savor the 40 time last year. I’m sure it can improve but ct **** that’s slow.

He definitely doesn’t run that on film.

Yeah this would be huge, kid’s very good in man coverage and his closing speed is awesome. Judging from how easily he runs past kids in his WR highlights, the speed is there and then some.

Close with him, Dotson from FAU, and maybe get Daran Branch back and we’ll look a bit more secure at CB
Now if rump can pull this off I’ll be impressed... but with the talent here in Fl it shouldn’t take him this long to find quality corners man

Advertisement
Seems like a good athlete 6’2 180 4.22 shuttle, 33.2 vertical are some verified numbers. Has some pretty **** good film too and Tucker ga his highschool is a powerhouse program in Georgia that plays great competition

Last edited:
Why would we crown rumph? He get one 4 star and y’all act like he can recruit no man he sucks it shouldn’t take this **** long to get on quality Cbs

He got 2 last cycle, and 3 before that. He consistently gets pretty good players and develops them.

The fans who hate on our defensive coaches are absolute morons. They're not perfect but nobody is. The defensive coaches all do a nice job evaluating, bringing in talent, and developing guys.

Advertisement
He got 2 last cycle, and 3 before that. He consistently gets pretty good players and develops them.

The fans who hate on our defensive coaches are absolute morons. They're not perfect but nobody is. The defensive coaches all do a nice job evaluating, bringing in talent, and developing guys.

So again...You still counting Dean and Ivey as 4*...Mind boggling

5 corners in 3 years? That’s good to you? Lol

Advertisement
Back