3. We'd be 6-0 with even a GOOD QB
4. He's nothing more than a slightly above average cfb QB
5. He has the the mobility of a chili fart
6. Is a poor leader
7. Is mentally soft and a Golden holdover
8. Is a mama's boy
9. Is not accurate
10. Misses easy throws (Ahmon for 6)

Because I have to be honest, I came into this year excited about Kaaya but this dude just seems like he's been completely overhyped. We're living in the reality that he's not as great as many thought, and perhaps he's choking under the pressure of being hyped as a top pick preseason.

And yes, I understand that most likely Patrick Nix killed himself somewhere in the woods of Georgia after making a deal with the devil to possess Mark Richt and assume play calling abilities to exact revenge on Miami, but Kaaya still looks awful.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Agree 100% Brad Kaaya is garbage....the most overrated player on the team of not the Acc...

that...

1. Brad Kaaya came into this year severely overrated
2. He is not close to being an elite college QB
6. Is a poor leader
8. Is a mama's boy
9. Is not accurate

Because I have to be honest, I came into this year excited about Kaaya but this dude just seems like he's been completely overhyped. We're living in the reality that he's not as great as many thought, and perhaps he's choking under the pressure of being hyped as a top pick preseason.

And yes, I understand that most likely Patrick Nix killed himself somewhere in the woods of Georgia after making a deal with the devil to possss Mark Richt and assume play calling abilities to exact revenge on Miami, but Kaaya still looks awful.

I came into the season very excited about what Richt could do with Kaaya.

Instead he's absolutely torpedoed his Draft stock. The biggest takeaway is that he looks terrified out there. This rolls over to his play as he's indecisive, inaccurate and immobile. He's absolutely killing us.

The best thing Richt could do for both Brad and the Canes is to bench Kaaya at this point - make up some bull**** excuse that he's got a concussion. Bring in Rosier, run your RPOs with a QB keeper option and put up 20+ points a week.

Advertisement
that...

6. Is a poor leader
8. Is a mama's boy
9. Is not accurate

And yes, I understand that most likely Patrick Nix killed himself somewhere in the woods of Georgia after making a deal with the devil to possss Mark Richt and assume play calling abilities to exact revenge on Miami, but Kaaya still looks awful.

Im not even trippin, some of these things and other **** have been said before many times here and over at the WEZ.. If you bought into the hype then you played yourself

Im not even trippin, some of these things and other **** have been said before many times here and over at the WEZ.. If you bought into the hype then you played yourself

DJ Khaled warned me of this

Advertisement
He's still a good QB.

Is he playing up to the hype? Not close. But if you look at our recent history, the guys get the emotional backlash from the fans are the guys who get hype. It's a direct line from Greg Olsen to Calais Campbell to Travis Benjamin to even Duke Johnson. Then, when we look back, we realize those guys were pretty good.

The silver lining is that I don't see any way he goes pro this year. Which, if you're familiar with our backups, is a good a thing.

Kayaa ain't garbage, but he has for sure underperformed. Very disappointing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I refuse to constantly bash one of our players because he hasn't lived up to other people's expectations. I don't remember Brad going around a pre season banquet tour declaring himself a 1st round draft pick and the man. He seems like a good kid, that works hard and plays his *** off to the best of his physical abilities.

Advertisement
Too many butt hurt ******s on this board. In August I wrote about "cautious optimism" for this season while many where running their mouths about an ACC Championship and beyond. Same mofos moping around now.

fact is, we do not have the oline to play to kayaas strength

it's time to get rosier in there and give a defense something else to think about

Advertisement
that...

6. Is a poor leader
8. Is a mama's boy
9. Is not accurate

And yes, I understand that most likely Patrick Nix killed himself somewhere in the woods of Georgia after making a deal with the devil to possess Mark Richt and assume play calling abilities to exact revenge on Miami, but Kaaya still looks awful.
I totally agree with five through 10

This offense has **** the bed point blank period. It's not like we struggled moving the ball, when we did richt got conservative

Too many butt hurt ******s on this board. In August I wrote about "cautious optimism" for this season while many where running their mouths about an ACC Championship and beyond. Same mofos moping around now.

this

Advertisement
Back