Is There Any Left That Refuses To Admit

Just stop. He's easily the fifth or sixth best QB in the ACC.

Actually ,somewhere around 8th ,unless you believe the QB rating system which doesnt factor in rushing yards and says he is better than the FSU and Clemson QBs

Sorry, I meant coastal.

Doesnt matter. I get your point.

I cant help but think that just about every QB I see play on televised games seems better to me than Kaaya.

Advertisement
The frustrating part is that for the past two seasons I've seen him play at the level good enough to have us undefeated right now. Not amazing or best in the ACC or whatever, but better than he has played this year.

So even if you told me he wouldn't improve (or get better at all) or become some first round draft pick this year, I had seen enough to feel confident that we could be pretty good this year, at least on offense.

And then if you told me our defense would be doing what they're doing, I'd be sky high. I never expected him and the offense to be SO much worse. All we needed was for Brad to be in the same ballpark as past years and we'd be undefeated.

All the hype and everything else aside, THAT is what's killing me.

If Kaaya comes back he will be holding a clipboard next year by mid-season when Perry is inserted as the starter.

Too many butt hurt ******s on this board. In August I wrote about "cautious optimism" for this season while many where running their mouths about an ACC Championship and beyond. Same mofos moping around now.

Lol cautious optimism. There would be no way for that to be incorrect. Way to call it Nostradamus.

Advertisement
Agree 100% Brad Kaaya is garbage....the most overrated player on the team of not the Acc...

I don't think he is great by any means but he is hurt. Those run plays fans were booing I think Richt didn't trust him throwing it. Well in that case get him healthy and put Malik in there get him back 100%.

Man kayya is not playing good that kid looks scared out there I know our o line is not good but that kid makes dumb decisions with the football i do not trust him right now, And to make the situation worst the play calling is so predictable run left run right 5 yard out punt.

The frustrating part is that for the past two seasons I've seen him play at the level good enough to have us undefeated right now. Not amazing or best in the ACC or whatever, but better than he has played this year.

So even if you told me he wouldn't improve (or get better at all) or become some first round draft pick this year, I had seen enough to feel confident that we could be pretty good this year, at least on offense.

And then if you told me our defense would be doing what they're doing, I'd be sky high. I never expected him and the offense to be SO much worse. All we needed was for Brad to be in the same ballpark as past years and we'd be undefeated.

He never was as good as you think he was.

His passing stats are a mirror image of what they were the last 2 years.

2014 QB rating 145.88
2015 QB rating 142.10
2016 QB rating 150.86

He ran a 5.4 (40) 2 years ago and he still does today. The slowest QB to maybe ever set foot on a college football field . He needs Tom Brady type passing numbers to make up for his lack of speed and is no where near that.

Kaaya is a good QB and future nfl starter however he needs to come back as he has not progressed and is being outplayed

Advertisement
He is a tough kid he hung in there and threw a TD that should have tied FSU but again the O Line is putrid. He is not athletic the velocity on his passes sometimes look like wounded ducks. I believe he is far from a 100% and OLine is getting him killed.

Still he is not an athletic QB by any means and cannot make a play with his legs to save his life. Seriously I would rather see a healthy QB under center than a 50% Kaaya.

Too many butt hurt ******s on this board. In August I wrote about "cautious optimism" for this season while many where running their mouths about an ACC Championship and beyond. Same mofos moping around now.

Lol cautious optimism. There would be no way for that to be incorrect. Way to call it Nostradamus.

We have been going through this **** for years fans are impatient as am I. No I thought 9-3 even 8-4 was realistic doesn't make anyone feel better that our coaching for 14 years and S&C blew and no one did anything about it. When they hired Shannon (and I love Randy went to my high school) I knew we were f*cked!

He is a tough kid he hung in there and threw a TD that should have tied FSU but again the O Line is putrid. He is not athletic the velocity on his passes sometimes look like wounded ducks. I believe he is far from a 100% and OLine is getting him killed.

Still he is not an athletic QB by any means and cannot make a play with his legs to save his life. Seriously I would rather see a healthy QB under center than a 50% Kaaya.

The O-line is getting him killed? Care to back that up with the stats from yesterday's game? I'll wait..

The O-line is getting him killed? Care to back that up with the stats from yesterday's game? I'll wait..

I don't have to site yesterday's game ask his dentist! Also ask the LT turnstile blindsided fumble. The play before that he got pasted and was limping all over the place! Sacks in a game don't tell the whole story knockdowns/KOs, hurried passes let's look at those stats!

Advertisement

He might not be the wonder kid people like me, expected, but he was better and has regressed. It is either the new hair style he is sporting or something about the coaching staff. With the exception of Kool, Mark's selections were all questionable. Manny has done better than I expected. Defense has be good enough to win so far. The offense has sucked since day one so there be the problem. Mark's son gets his first job as QB coach at QB U -- what is wrong with that picture. Young Ritch needs to go NOW. Steve Walsh is sitting out there doing nothing. Bring him in for now and replace him for next year if he doesn't make the cut. And Mark needs a real OC. This is THE U not a training ground.

WRs weren't getting separation either. I saw him hold the ball a few times with no one open but this OLine couldn't block Northwestern.

I don't have to site yesterday's game ask his dentist! Also ask the LT turnstile blindsided fumble. The play before that he got pasted and was limping all over the place! Sacks in a game don't tell the whole story knockdowns/KOs, hurried passes let's look at those stats!

Ok, what were they?

Advertisement
Kaaya is horrible right now but you're kidding yourselves if you think that replacing a QB is going to fix this **** show.

Kaaya is not a future NFL QB by any means, but any competent coaching staff would at least have him improving and not massively regressing. Guys, Mark Richt got fired at UGA. There's a reason for it.

Listened to post game. McCarthy was indicating Kaaya is not making the correct RPOs at the line and it makes it much easier for the defense. So the Run Pass Option is not about Kaaya running or passing, but the play being a run or pass play. The plays are there. Kaaya is choosing incorrectly. Richt is the boss. So he needs to adjust that quite quickly.

Advertisement
Back