Is There Any Left That Refuses To Admit

Since I think he was good enough to have us undefeated right now, I disagree.

I see your stats, but I also watch the games. And my eyes tell me that he has regressed and is playing poorly this year, easily worse than the last couple of years. The easy example is Florida State. If he plays anywhere near the level he played against in the past two years then we win this one going away. In fact, if he had played just half as well we probably still win. Instead he tanked big time.

I recall him being pretty darn accurate generally speaking. I don't recall him missing wide-open receivers like Njoku you and Richards yesterday.

So again, to be clear, I never thought he was all that or some super stud. But he was above average, no doubt, and sometimes he flashed excellence. This year in my opinion he is below average. And yet here we are just a few points away from being undefeated. Hence my point.

Advertisement
He is a tough kid he hung in there and threw a TD that should have tied FSU but again the O Line is putrid. He is not athletic the velocity on his passes sometimes look like wounded ducks. I believe he is far from a 100% and OLine is getting him killed.

Still he is not an athletic QB by any means and cannot make a play with his legs to save his life. Seriously I would rather see a healthy QB under center than a 50% Kaaya.

The O-line is getting him killed? Care to back that up with the stats from yesterday's game? I'll wait..

I don't have to site yesterday's game ask his dentist! Also ask the LT turnstile blindsided fumble. The play before that he got pasted and was limping all over the place! Sacks in a game don't tell the whole story knockdowns/KOs, hurried passes let's look at those stats!

Ok, what were they?

Before I research the obvious what is your point that the OLine is not to blame? What is the goal once I find the stats because almost every play Kaaya is getting off his back. I don't think Kaaya is playing well at all something is wrong but if you think this OLine is even average well you are in the minority.

He is a tough kid he hung in there and threw a TD that should have tied FSU but again the O Line is putrid. He is not athletic the velocity on his passes sometimes look like wounded ducks. I believe he is far from a 100% and OLine is getting him killed.

Still he is not an athletic QB by any means and cannot make a play with his legs to save his life. Seriously I would rather see a healthy QB under center than a 50% Kaaya.

The O-line is getting him killed? Care to back that up with the stats from yesterday's game? I'll wait..

I don't have to site yesterday's game ask his dentist! Also ask the LT turnstile blindsided fumble. The play before that he got pasted and was limping all over the place! Sacks in a game don't tell the whole story knockdowns/KOs, hurried passes let's look at those stats!

Ok, what were they?

Before I research the obvious what is your point that the OLine is not to blame? What is the goal once I find the stats because almost every play Kaaya is getting off his back. I don't think Kaaya is playing well at all something is wrong but if you think this OLine is even average well you are in the minority.

I've been in the minority quite a few times on this board.

Kaaya is not a future NFL QB by any means, but any competent coaching staff would at least have him improving and not massively regressing. Guys, Mark Richt got fired at UGA. There's a reason for it.

That's with the experts on this board said about Morris too.

And I will add that I don't recall Brad being a liability very often. It was the exception as far as I remember. This year, however, it has become the rule.

Advertisement

Ok, what were they?

So is it on Kaaya, OLine, coaching or all of the above? The OLine sucks and they are exposed even more because Kaaya can't improvise. He can't run period! The RPO doesn't work with a QB who can't or won't run occasionally.

I think Kaaya doesn't trust his blockers, Richt doesn't trust Kaaya and as a result we have these running plays which are predictable.

Since I think he was good enough to have us undefeated right now, I disagree.

I see your stats, but I also watch the games. And my eyes tell me that he has regressed and is playing poorly this year, easily worse than the last couple of years. The easy example is Florida State. If he plays anywhere near the level he played against in the past two years then we win this one going away. In fact, if he had played just half as well we probably still win. Instead he tanked big time.

I recall him being pretty darn accurate generally speaking. I don't recall him missing wide-open receivers like Njoku you and Richards yesterday.

So again, to be clear, I never thought he was all that or some super stud. But he was above average, no doubt, and sometimes he flashed excellence. This year in my opinion he is below average. And yet here we are just a few points away from being undefeated. Hence my point.

Regression by players is usually an indictment of coaching. Guys don't just wake up not being able to do the same things or make progress.

Ok, what were they?

So is it on Kaaya, OLine, coaching or all of the above? The OLine sucks and they are exposed even more because Kaaya can't improvise. He can't run period! The RPO doesn't work with a QB who can't or won't run occasionally.

I think Kaaya doesn't trust his blockers, Richt doesn't trust Kaaya and as a result we have these running plays which are predictable.

It's a combination. If you use the word "suck" to describe the OLine and the play calling, then you'd have to use "sucks a lot" to describe Kaaya".

Advertisement
Those who know football knew he was nowhere near what people were saying about him and his NFL draft stock going into the season. Today those who know football also know he isn't complete and utter trash like some would now have you believe.

The one thing this weekend has shown, a lot of people have no idea what they watch as a game is played.

Those who know football knew he was nowhere near what people were saying about him and his NFL draft stock going into the season. Today those who know football also know he isn't complete and utter trash like some would now have you believe.

The one thing this weekend has shown, a lot of people have no idea what they watch as a game is played.

Kaaya is significantly worse this year. The entire offense is a shell of itself.

The defense, on the other hand, is completely transformed for the better. How can one unit be so much worse, and the other so much better, with no difference in the players???

That one drive where Kaaya scrambled.........where has that been......where did it go?

That is the type of QB play we need to see. It shows a lot of the things we all ***** he isn't showing us.

Maybe Richt should have hired a real QB coach instead of hiring his son. Nepotism rarely works. We experienced enough of that with Folden and Dorito.

Advertisement

Nah, those who said that had "the football IQ of a rock". This place cracks me up.

Too many butt hurt ******s on this board. In August I wrote about "cautious optimism" for this season while many where running their mouths about an ACC Championship and beyond. Same mofos moping around now.

Lol cautious optimism. There would be no way for that to be incorrect. Way to call it Nostradamus.
Really? Talk to your butt buddies from august who claimed my posts were blasphemy to the holy church of CMR. Same mofos are silent now.

Too many butt hurt ******s on this board. In August I wrote about "cautious optimism" for this season while many where running their mouths about an ACC Championship and beyond. Same mofos moping around now.

Lol cautious optimism. There would be no way for that to be incorrect. Way to call it Nostradamus.
Really? Talk to your butt buddies from august who claimed my posts were blasphemy to the holy church of CMR. Same mofos are silent now.

Why are they my butt buddies? Just calling you out on taking both stances on a topic then gloating when one of the only two options happens.

Advertisement
I told everyone this about Kaaya two years ago. I was a "troll" then. Lol

He needs a confidence boost. This team will only go as far as he takes them. Brad Kaaya is the difference just like Duke Johnson was the difference.

The defense/run game isn't good enough to win the game, Kaaya has to win them.

that...

1. Brad Kaaya came into this year severely overrated
2. He is not close to being an elite college QB
3. We'd be 6-0 with even a GOOD QB
4. He's nothing more than a slightly above average cfb QB
5. He has the the mobility of a chili fart
6. Is a poor leader
7. Is mentally soft and a Golden holdover
8. Is a mama's boy
9. Is not accurate
10. Misses easy throws (Ahmon for 6)

Because I have to be honest, I came into this year excited about Kaaya but this dude just seems like he's been completely overhyped. We're living in the reality that he's not as great as many thought, and perhaps he's choking under the pressure of being hyped as a top pick preseason.

And yes, I understand that most likely Patrick Nix killed himself somewhere in the woods of Georgia after making a deal with the devil to possess Mark Richt and assume play calling abilities to exact revenge on Miami, but Kaaya still looks awful.

I totally agree. I wondered why in the last game it didnt appear that Richt was ready to hand the game over to him. This game he did and it cost him. Kaaya did make two accurate throws on the run this game, which says everything. I dont remember him ever doing that. Also his feel for the pocket is sub par. If you going to be an immobile QB and then you add on that you have no feel for the pocket then WTF are you? Lets tack on the fact that you havent even ever shown that you can roll out. Now think about those ***gy pictures of our offensive lineman last year. Add on top of that you got your FN tooth knocked out last game. He is basically an immobile scared little ****** with one of the most inconsistent offensive lines ever.

Maybe Richt should have hired a real QB coach instead of hiring his son. Nepotism rarely works. We experienced enough of that with Folden and Dorito.

Richt should've stuck with the QB's and hired a real OC.

You guys are fishing so hard for another explanation...

How many QB coaches does this dude get? Dude lacks the basic skills to be a QB with a porous offensive line.

Also its like people have the most unreal expectations in the world. Look at our team with honesty and not bias.

Our DL is doing well because it starts up front. Seven is our difference maker.

Our OL is not because it starts up front... I wonder how hard it is to implement a new offense with a weak ask offensive line and an immobile QB who is getting his teeth knocked out in games.

If you cant see this then your seriously so blinded by your bias that your borderline insane when it comes to Canes football.

Advertisement
Back