Is there any coach that could win championships at Miami?

LOL your screen name is perfect because this post is full on excrement.

not sure on Lincoln Riley and Urban but mike ******* leach is a lock? Brother man go to church and pray for your irredeemable soul.
Rebuilding a program takes a certain skills set that is a bit different from maintaining a championship level program.

Lincoln Riley never had to rebuild a program and took over one that was stocked with elite talent. A great coach but might be the rebuild type of guy.

Urban has always been in situation where the team had talent to win. Not sure he has the rebuild a team in him. That takes a different level of skills and effort.

Advertisement
Advertisement
My favorite thing about this board is how many people abandon their argument when they realize they're not going against one of the typical message board idiots.

Naw, I’m not abandoning this argument b/c u’re proving to be a CIS idiot. The fact that u think u’re making a sound argument is foolery I can’t fck w.

First u say we argue that every coach will kill it here, until they don’t. My rebuttal was name a coach we actually wanted who flopped. U have no response. U know y? B/c it was a dumb fckin post and u know it.

So then u go on to compare Golden to Rhule by highlighting that Golden won 9 games at Temple, but did he do here? My rebuttal, was Rhule won back to back 10 games at the same school and is now killing it at Baylor (a program left for dead by the NCAA). U’re counter argument was Golden’s 7-0 start in 2013. Lol.

U don’t want Bill Clarke b/c he’s doing well at a G5 program, so as a counter I offered Rhule who’s doing well at a P5 program, in a conference much better than ours, yet u wanna throw in the Golden factor, which has chit to do w chit.

There’s zero logic behind anything u’ve posted, but in ur mind u’re killing it, like Golden in 2013. lol FOH

Naw, I’m not abandoning this argument b/c u’re proving to be a CIS idiot. The fact that u think u’re making a sound argument is foolery I can’t fck w.

First u say we argue that every coach will kill it here, until they don’t. My rebuttal was name a coach we actually wanted who flopped. U have no response. U know y? B/c it was a dumb fckin post and u know it.

So then u go on to compare Golden to Rhule by highlighting that Golden won 9 games at Temple, but did he do here? My rebuttal, was Rhule won back to back 10 games at the same school and is now killing it at Baylor (a program left for dead by the NCAA). U’re counter argument was Golden’s 7-0 start in 2013. Lol.

U don’t want Bill Clarke b/c he’s doing well at a G5 program, so as a counter I offered Rhule who’s doing well at a P5 program, in a conference much better than ours, yet u wanna throw in the Golden factor, which has chit to do w chit.

There’s zero logic behind anything u’ve posted, but in ur mind u’re killing it, like Golden in 2013. lol FOH

Rhule is 7-0 against no one the same way Al Golden was 7-0 against no one. So, no, Rhule is not "killing it".

Do you really type "u" and "u're" naturally? That explains a lot.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Rhule is 7-0 against no one the same way Al Golden was 7-0 against no one. So, no, Rhule is not "killing it".

Do you really type "u" and "u're" naturally? That explains a lot.

On this msg board, absolutely I abbrev as much as possible, yet & still, that has chit do w ur dumb *** post(s).

I’m pretty sure Baylor beat a top 25 this season. And before u go ahead and say Golden beat a top 15 team in 2013, let me snuff that out rite now; that UF team ended the season 4-8. Iowa St is no way in **** finishing 4-8 this season, so don’t waste any of our time trying to compare.

Advertisement
On this msg board, absolutely I abbrev as much as possible, yet & still, that has chit do w ur dumb *** post(s).

I’m pretty sure Baylor beat a top 25 this season. And before u go ahead and say Golden beat a top 15 team in 2013, let me snuff that out rite now; that UF team ended the season 4-8. Iowa St is no way in **** finishing 4-8 this season, so don’t waste any of our time trying to compare.

I love the fact that you already knew how stupid your post was, so you had to shoot down the obvious arguments against it. Brady Hoke says hello.

Yes, but we wouldn't hire him after he failed to stand up when a woman entered the room during the interview.
This is the post that is true where I said end thread........we have our head so far up our own azzes. We worry about if drake is coming for music shoots and is our social media game on point. We just don’t care for football we care for other sports we suck at and other stupid ****, we care about being politically correct more then anything else.

Advertisement
Back