Is there another Lashlee out there?

Advertisement
Jack Black Yes GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Treating this as if it is real - Lashlee was an improvement over what we had at OC for a long time, but that's more of a commentary on our terrible leadership and hiring practices. The fact that he had an affective, up-tempo game was good, but the fact that he sucked at game day play calling, especially as it related to running plays, was not good. I wish him well at SMU, but we can do far better.

The best OC we've had since our glory years was Fisch, who is so good that he did it in the NFL and now is the HC of a P5 school.

Really hoping against hope that Mario gets this one right. I don't completely blame him for Gattis - the guy ran the kind of O that he likes and just won the Broyles - but this is what he gets paid 8mill a year to do. I'm rooting for MC, but he really can't afford to guess wrong again...at least not twice in a row.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Treating this as if it is real - Lashlee was an improvement over what we had at OC for a long time, but that's more of a commentary on our terrible leadership and hiring practices. The fact that he had an affective, up-tempo game was good, but the fact that he sucked at game day play calling, especially as it related to running plays, was not good. I wish him well at SMU, but we can do far better.

The best OC we've had since our glory years was Fisch, who is so good that he did it in the NFL and now is the HC of a P5 school.

Really hoping against hope that Mario gets this one right. I don't completely blame him for Gattis - the guy ran the kind of O that he likes and just won the Broyles - but this is what he gets paid 8mill a year to do. I'm rooting for MC, but he really can't afford to guess wrong again...at least not twice in a row.
I just appreciate how you admitted your mistake right off the bat 😂

Advertisement
Back