Is there another Lashlee out there?

Advertisement
There's a GAGGLE of of innovative air raid OCs in the G5/FCS/lower P5 that can be had for cheaper than what we paid Gattis.

My favorites....

Advertisement
There’s a dozen or so “next Lashlee’s” that exist throughout CFB...

None of them will be hired here though, so it’s simply an exercise in futility.
What was your 2 rep max in futility?

Lashlee is the best OC i’ve seen here and one of the better OC’s in CFB.

at no point in the 2022 season did the offense look like this and this was not even his best called game.

the next Lashlee got hired by Washington State and Oregon already.

Holy **** that short yardage game lol...

Advertisement
Holy **** that short yardage game lol...
TVD ranked Top 10 in the country in yards per attempt with Lashlee. this year he ranked 64th. Mario’s last QB at Oregon ranked 63rd. in 2020 Lashlee’s offense ranked 21st in plays of 20+ yards. in 2021 they ranked 35th.

short yardage game crazy.

Advertisement
Advertisement
In his two season at Miami, he never won the coastal. He lost to FSU 50% of the time. Never beat UNC.
But some fans are all…

No one actually blames Lashlee for those losses right? UNC ran for like 550 yards year 1, Lashlee could’ve scored 60 and lost. Year 2 vs UNC he scored 42 and lost. FSU? 4th and 14?

In fact, now that I think about it, the defense is the exact reason Miami lost every game you mentioned 🤣

whats funny is fraggle always makes these posts then never comments in the thread again to explain himself.

Every thread is a true mystery.
We’ve discussed this a zillion times. He’ll poRst a thread and literally log off at the same time for hours before returning - if he returns to it. And as you can see that’s exactly what happened here. It’s like clockwork.

DB168C9D-D663-4AC5-A306-403D83D60255.jpeg

Advertisement
Back