Is Rhett Lashlee HC Material??

Advertisement
Every OC with a pulse is getting HC jobs. College and NFL. Expect Likens to take over when he leaves.
Or he could stay and replace Manny... I was against us hiring Manny as HC. But Lashlee is a different story, he's a bright young offensive mind who can call plays for us and we wouldn't be forced to hire an OC constantly. I'm not saying we definitely hire him but he should be one of the interviews

Last edited:
Advertisement
I believe in his existence as a carbon-base lifeform, yes. He has the genetic materials as all previous head coaches (Saban aside).

Although I’m not entirely sure why a synthetic human would not be able to perform as a HC, provided it had an override for killing a player who performed sub-optimally.

Advertisement
We won’t know for sure until he actually does it. As far as what I have seen, yes. But I need to see more. I need to see if he’s got any of that “*******” quotient before I make my final assessment.

Or he could start and replace Manny... I was against us hiring Manny as HC. But Lashlee is a different story, he's a bright young offensive mind who can call plays for us and we wouldn't be forced to hire an OC constantly.
I can see the headlines now. Miami forgoes a coaching search and promotes from within ....again. You people never learn.

Advertisement
Or he could start and replace Manny... I was against us hiring Manny as HC. But Lashlee is a different story, he's a bright young offensive mind who can call plays for us and we wouldn't be forced to hire an OC constantly.
pray forrest gump GIF

Advertisement
Oh for fvcks sake...
I don't think some of you realize how bad of a HC Manny really is. Our team is never prepared, they play their worst in big games, our player's freelance all the time, he won't fire his friends for the sake of the team. We commit a ton of penalties, their is no discipline. The only thing Manny does well is recruit and bring in transfers. He can sell a vision. Manny is our false prophet

Last edited:
I don't think some of you realize how bad of a HC Manny really is. Our team is never prepared, they play their worst in big games, our player's freelance all the time, he won't fire his friends for the sake of the team. We commit a ton of penalties, their is no discipline. The only thing Manny does well is recruit and bring in transfers.

If you were a player in madden your awareness level would be 0.

I can see the headlines now. Miami forgoes a coaching search and promotes from within ....again. You people never learn.
Manny wasn't P5 HC material. Lashlee is a young innovative play caller with a great offensive mind and a ton of connections to build a good staff. The jury is still out on Lashlee but if he gives us a Top 20 offense then he's getting a P5 HC job somewhere.

I don't think some of you realize how bad of a HC Manny really is. Our team is never prepared, they play their worst in big games, our player's freelance all the time, he won't fire his friends for the sake of the team. We commit a ton of penalties, their is no discipline. The only thing Manny does well is recruit and bring in transfers.
So, the solution is for us to make the same mistake again by hiring Rhett? It’s time for this program to get serious. We shouldn’t be the training ground for green head coaches. Go out and replace Manny with someone who has experience.

Advertisement
Back