Is Oklahoma done for the year?

Advertisement
I was literally waiting for it and nothing happened. I can’t believe he’s gotten by that way unscathed. Dude would’ve been punched on Day 1 - even on the Beach where I grew up.
Bro, you grew up on the Beach in the pre-Art Deco Revival era, I'm sure he would've got his *** beaten like a rented mule with that mouth. Booker T. was shut down when you were in school, dudes from OT were zoned to 3 schools, Jackson, Miami High & BEACH. RVA, you know he woulda caught a Level 5 Shiner. I can think of many schools across the region, state & country that would've gave him what he needed on that clip...

How is Kliff Kingsbury doing in the NFL? He had a losing record in college. The NFL doesn’t care about how many championships you win in n college. Recruiting wins championships in college. The guys with the most good players win the most games. In the NFL you don’t get to recruit all the best players every year. You have to actually have a system and a style that works against teams that are evenly matched.
The NFL is just as much about player development and talent acquisition.

Rattler made a ton of great throws tonight. His defense and the WR group let him down. Probably the worst defense for teams in the top 25.

with the way they play defense and tackle, they should no longer call it the 'Oklahoma Drill'

OU will be fine. Rattler is making a few RS FR mistakes and not reading the whole field. He is staring down in wr’s too. Next year they return every starter except 1. Think about that. Winning the B12 should be the new goal and that’s a great accomplishment. Have we forgotten how many years we’ve won the ACC around here?

Advertisement
Bro, you grew up on the Beach in the pre-Art Deco Revival era, I'm sure he would've got his *** beaten like a rented mule with that mouth. Booker T. was shut down when you were in school, dudes from OT were zoned to 3 schools, Jackson, Miami High & BEACH. RVA, you know he woulda caught a Level 5 Shiner. I can think of many schools across the region, state & country that would've gave him what he needed on that clip...
Yeah man... that’s when I was there. OT and LC kids went to my high school and middle school and those guys would’ve crushed that dude as would have the Cubanos but I’m serious - the ****** kids like me would’ve gone at a **** like that too. He definitely wouldn’t have any friends.

Yeah man... that’s when I was there. OT and LC kids went to my high school and middle school and those guys would’ve crushed that dude as would have the Cubanos but I’m serious - the ****** kids like me would’ve gone at a **** like that too. He definitely wouldn’t have any friends.
I don't doubt it at all my brother. It woulda been a United Colors of Whuppin' *** situation for sure. Kid's just a douchenozzle that I'm sure is only tolerated because of his football abilities...

**YES** Oklahoma is done, that conference is done.. ACC or Big 12, who's worse? ACC is better to me, we have more undefeated teams..
Oklahoma will never be done,they will bonce back sooner than later. Too much talent around these parts. I'M not a supporter but a realist. Norman, ok is a recruiting hot bed.

Advertisement
Oklahoma will never be done,they will bonce back sooner than later. Too much talent around these parts. I'M not a supporter but a realist. Norman, ok is a recruiting hot bed.

riley will bounce to the NFL and OU will hire UCFs corch

The ACC, SEC, or BIG 10 is getting 2 teams in this year 100% and there is an outside shot 2 leagues get in all 4 teams.

Its a weird year.

Advertisement
I hope they are done for 10 years.
I've lived in fort smith Arkansas for 24 years. Right on the border to Oklahoma and there are crazy fans. Either OU or OSU, they are relentless for their team. Arkansas razorbacks is like a god send. It's crazy how they can be.

Advertisement
I love how folks are still pumping up rattler who has put up decent stats on completely inferior talented teams than his own

of course he should put those stats up let’s see when he plays more talented defenses (yeah I know that’s a stretch in the Big 12) and see if he can muster up the same

Why? He, like the Mad Pirate think they can win 48-45 every week. He’s had ample time to hire a competent DC but refuses. I want no part of that mess.
Hes in f-cking Oklahoma. He would rail road the acc with him. The type of talent he would get on d would be totally different here. Just look at our defensive staff currently and how they are performing

Yeah can't say they didn't try. Can't quite put my finger on why they are having such a hard time fixing that defense.
They seldom have talent or high talent in the back 7. All their talent on d is usually on the line.

Do they even have a db currently that would start here?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back