Is Oklahoma done for the year?

Rattler is REALLY good. He's made some rookie mistakes at the end of these losses but the only reason they were in those positions was porous defensive play.

Curious what the dynamic will be with Rattler and Williams. I can't see Rattler being unseated unless he struggles with INTs next year. 74% completion with 977 yards and 10 TDs in 3 games? You can't argue with that.

Advertisement
Done for the year as far as playoffs?

1-2 with 2 bad losses. Lost to Iowa State AT HOME tonight.

Horrible defense.

Can’t tackle.

Spencer Rattler is talented, but has not come up big in the clutch.

...and what is this starting to say about Lincoln Riley?
Lincoln is a very good coach. Godlike as some here proclaim? Meh.

I think the praise train runs way to hot for players and coaches. Its really more about the collective and environment at that moment (JFC.. Comrade Lenin much??!! 😬😬)

He has a good chance of bouncing back, but not sold he has the makings of hoisting the hardware for Boomer Sooner.

Advertisement
Advertisement
How does Oklahoma not have stud players at WR, RB?

Like, I get not hitting on every QB and Rattler is not very good...but how is this team not loaded at WR/RB.

Done for the year as far as playoffs?

1-2 with 2 bad losses. Lost to Iowa State AT HOME tonight.

Horrible defense.

Can’t tackle.

Spencer Rattler is talented, but has not come up big in the clutch.

...and what is this starting to say about Lincoln Riley?
The game was at isu...and rattler is only ok at this point. They also don’t have a stud wr like the past, or a rb. They have almost no rush offense

Advertisement
The game was at isu...and rattler is only ok at this point. They also don’t have a stud wr like the past, or a rb. They have almost no rush offense

You’re right, I‘ll change that. I was watching that game between them and UCF and for some reason I thought they were at home. Hard to tell nowadays

Advertisement

Like, I get not hitting on every QB and Rattler is not very good...but how is this team not loaded at WR/RB.
Every WR and RB you seen out there was 5 star or 4 star. Teams have just figured Oklahoma out. They’re going to regress something bad when Riley bolts. Mediocrity

Last edited by a moderator:

I mean they’ve been signing 5 star kids

Haselwood being one and I know they signed another recently

Advertisement
Back