Is Oklahoma done for the year?

Advertisement
Done for the year as far as playoffs?

1-2 with 2 bad losses. Lost to Iowa State tonight.

Horrible defense.

Can’t tackle.

Spencer Rattler is talented, but has not come up big in the clutch.

...and what is this starting to say about
Done for the year as far as playoffs?

1-2 with 2 bad losses. Lost to Iowa State tonight.

Horrible defense.

Can’t tackle.

Spencer Rattler is talented, but has not come up big in the clutch.

...and what is this starting to say about Lincoln Riley?
Wait, didn't experts here want Riley?

Advertisement
Rattler made a ton of great throws tonight. His defense and the WR group let him down. Probably the worst defense for teams in the top 25.

I was there a long time ago to Norman when my brother was recruited by Barry switzer. Nice people overall. When I was living in fort smith Arkansas. College town.
I love Norman. At first I refused to go but I fell in love after seeing it during the season

Advertisement
Alex Grinch was seen as a future stud DC at Ohio State, that’s why OU paid a big price to get him.

Yeah can't say they didn't try. Can't quite put my finger on why they are having such a hard time fixing that defense.

Is this really a question? Of course they are done, two losses with no ooc game to regain respect. Ok st is the only undefeated team in their conference and they don't carry the name and marquee even if they beat them.

Yeah can't say they didn't try. Can't quite put my finger on why they are having such a hard time fixing that defense.
The type of players they recruit. They recruit guys who are all finesse and try to teach aggression and gang tackling. But none of the guys they tend to recruit have natural instincts at least in the secondary

Advertisement
D-Line play and tackling. Name one team in the big 12 where you say "**** that Dline dominated that game"

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back