Is Oklahoma done for the year?

How does Oklahoma not have stud players at WR, RB?

Like, I get not hitting on every QB and Rattler is not very good...but how is this team not loaded at WR/RB.
They have them but Haselwood is out with a ACL tear - supposedly close to returning. Three other guys, including one of their 5 star receivers are serving 6 game suspensions for failing multiple weed tests last season. This was game 4 - two more to go. Their starting RB opted out.

Advertisement
what a crazy stat. Before tonight, Oklahoma hadn't lost back to back games in the regular season since 1999.

we're not really in a place to talk sh*t with that level of consistency
That's definitely not how "talking ****" works. You think no teams talked **** when our 58 home game winning streak got snapped? Of course they did. It's all about what's happening currently. And currently we're 3-0 and ou is dookie! So we're definitely in a place to talk as much "****" as we want!

Wait, we got people in here trying to say Lincoln Riley sucks because they lost two games? Neither of which you can put on his offense? Tough crowd.

Advertisement
Wait, we got people in here trying to say Lincoln Riley sucks because they lost two games? Neither of which you can put on his offense? Tough crowd.
We have the most bipolar fan base in CFB.

what's with the nfl thinking lincoln riley is head coach worthy?

he's gets absolutely destroyed every playoffs, heck the only reason he even gets there is because of the garbage division he's in.

his inability to pick a defensive coordinator, aka assemble a staff, that's worth a crap should be alarming.

He’s the Head Coach of the Football team. Not the Head Coach of the Offense. Any defensive Or recruiting deficiencies they continue to have falls squarely on his shoulders. 🤷🏾‍♂️ He was hyped up quite a bit this is just the natural reaction when u have some bad losses

Advertisement
If he played for a number of schools down here, one of his receivers woulda gave him a TV Black Eye and showed him how to talk to people...
I was literally waiting for it and nothing happened. I can’t believe he’s gotten by that way unscathed. Dude would’ve been punched on Day 1 - even on the Beach where I grew up.

He’s the Head Coach of the Football team. Not the Head Coach of the Offense. Any defensive Or recruiting deficiencies they continue to have falls squarely on his shoulders. 🤷🏾‍♂️ He was hyped up quite a bit this is just the natural reaction when u have some bad losses
Ok but he’s won almost every single game since he’s been hired. I mean the list of guys winning more than him now is pretty much Dabo and Saban and nobody else.

what's with the nfl thinking lincoln riley is head coach worthy?

he's gets absolutely destroyed every playoffs, heck the only reason he even gets there is because of the garbage division he's in.

his inability to pick a defensive coordinator, aka assemble a staff, that's worth a crap should be alarming.
How is Kliff Kingsbury doing in the NFL? He had a losing record in college. The NFL doesn’t care about how many championships you win in n college. Recruiting wins championships in college. The guys with the most good players win the most games. In the NFL you don’t get to recruit all the best players every year. You have to actually have a system and a style that works against teams that are evenly matched.

**YES** Oklahoma is done, that conference is done.. ACC or Big 12, who's worse? ACC is better to me, we have more undefeated teams..

Advertisement
Looks like Riley is being exposed without a 1st rd pick at qb. Their D has sucked for years. They’ve had to outscore opponents for wins.

To me this falls on Defense and Riley.

Spencer isn’t a finished product yet. However he and 300 yards passing completed an a over average amount of his passes and the defense still found a way to give up 37 points.

And then I hated that final playcall.

Yes Spencer has to make better decisions in that spot.

But none the less you have timeouts you have a minute. I hated OUs playcall Why run a single vert down the seem when ISU was playing single high man coverage. With no other routes threatening the back side of the field to keep that safety honest?

You aren’t making the game easier for your young Qb. I would have liked to see them call
That differently to kinda protect their young qb from himself in a sense.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back