Is Malek Young the best corner in the state?

Advertisement
Don’t remember seeing a completion on him, but besides the two scoring plays they didn’t really attack us vertically. Been steady all year

Yeah, Malek's been beyond solid. Poor kid might not ever see the turn over chain again this year because QBs never throw his way.

Advertisement
I thought Delaney also played great and he had that int and a huge td saving tackle on Akers. Our safeties on the other hand, really need Amari Carter to learn the defense.

[TWEET]913033283616825345[/TWEET]
That was after the Duke game, I'm sure he'll maintain a high grade after his performance vs FSU.

By far, the best CB in the State & arguably the whole ACC.

The kid locks his man down & doesn't have a ton of help overtop due to our lack of quality Safety play.

Advertisement
He had them receivers on clamps today as always...

Mcfadden from FSU is probably the best as he is really good. Malek Young has to improve his locate the ball skills

A bit ironic considering the game winning play, don't you think?

miami.0.gif

Last edited:
Advertisement
Young doesnt defend opponents best wr to warrant that level of praise. But he is still getting better and currently i would have him as an all ACC 2nd teamer behind McFadden and that Clemson corner at this point.

Advertisement
Young isn’t better than McFadden or Dawson from UF, but he’s good. I don’t knock McFadden just because he got overmatched on one play, because he actually was in great position, he just got beat by a better throw.

I don’t even remember them throwing his way much.. totally created his own lockdown Island

UF has one badass corner whose name escapes me . Young has the most potential IMO in the state though.

Advertisement
Back