Is Malek Young the best corner in the state?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Slow down a lil' bit fellas.

It's incredible how prisoner-of-the-moment some of these dudes are.

He's a proven corner at this point. Dude has been glue on the best the ACC has to offer. Can't wait to see him against Cam Phillips . There's thingsnin this team to be cynical about, Malik's play is as good as any single performance this season

Steve Ishmael is a big bodied receiver 6’2 210 and he shut him down considering the season he has had

Last edited:
Advertisement
Derwin was EVERYWHERE, dude even played linebacker lol I’m not making excuses, I’m just not bias

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Derwin didn't do one fcking thing in that game.

Correct, besides a few tackles, he didn’t produce anything noteworthy. But I promise you that he was avoided via coverage a lot. That 3rd down where Rosier had to throw it in the dirt, was because Derwin baited Him 10-15 yards away from the throw and was about to track it. He was just disruptive to the game. I remember one play that he blitzed and pulled a spin move on Walton and caused the incompletion with the rush. He’s really undisciplined to be that talented. He literally does what he wants to and that’s going to hurt the whole defense. Case in point, the 1st touchdown to Berrios was the worst freelance that I’ve ever seen on tape.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quite the Derwin fan boy

Nah, not really, I just recognize game. I took my Orange and Green bias shades off about the 2nd year of Shannon as our head coach. The kid would start at EVERY program in college football, period. He’s likely a top 10 pick in the draft and he never was, or will be in the same category as Sean T. I’m happy that he made zero major plays against us.

:tedbong:

Steve Ishmael is a big bodied receiver 6’2 210 and he shut him down considering the season he has had
I gave you props in my recap lol

Malek is a lockdown Corner! He shut down Ishmael & Phillips when he covered them both.

Our fans are always so quick to dismiss everything good our teams does & immediately hops on some other team's nuts.

He's the best Corner in the ACC, and yeah that includes McFadden & Mullen.

Malek is a lockdown Corner! He shut down Ishmael & Phillips when he covered them both.

Our fans are always so quick to dismiss everything good our teams does & immediately hops on some other team's nuts.

Appreciate that homie

Advertisement
Slow down a lil' bit fellas.

It's incredible how prisoner-of-the-moment some of these dudes are.

He's a proven corner at this point. Dude has been glue on the best the ACC has to offer. Can't wait to see him against Cam Phillips . There's thingsnin this team to be cynical about, Malik's play is as good as any single performance this season

I posted that two weeks ago.

He's been absolutely terrific the last two games and I think it's now fair to compare him to McFadden.

I'm not sure he's the best corner on the team. Young is a great cb for us but this level of praise is premature. You can be considered the best one year and get exposed the next but he's headed in the right direction.

Advertisement
Back