Is Malek Young the best corner in the state?

He had them receivers on clamps today as always...

Mcfadden from FSU is probably the best as he is really good. Malek Young has to improve his locate the ball skills

A bit ironic considering the game winning play, don't you think?

miami.0.gif

Not to mention, last years should be game-tying touchdown was on McFadden as well. So that's two years in a row he gave a crucial touchdown on the last drive. Missed extra point didn't bail him out this year though

Advertisement
McFadden is better. He was in great position on the final td and just barely missed getting a hand on it. Young is good/very good, but has been lucky a few times that the ball was late or a little under thrown while he catches up. This is his first year as a starter, he will only continue to get better, hopefully.

McFadden is better. He was in great position on the final td and just barely missed getting a hand on it. Young is good/very good, but has been lucky a few times that the ball was late or a little under thrown while he catches up. This is his first year as a starter, he will only continue to get better, hopefully.

Was he in a great position on the 30 yarder to AR that completely turned the game?

Mcfadden from FSU is probably the best as he is really good. Malek Young has to improve his locate the ball skills

Do you mean the Mcfadden who got beat by Langham for the Canes winning TD yesterday? The TD that sent FSU to 1-3? That Mcfadden?

Yup that’s the one

Was he in a great position on the 30 yarder to AR that completely turned the game?

I mean....that was cover 2....so, yea, he was.

If you want to blame him that play....it’s for the **** poor effort he put into re-routing Richards (basicically gave him a free release). But the safety is really the one at fault.

Advertisement
McFadden is certainly the most overrated CB in the state. FSU fans hate him as much as we hate Knowles.

The same posters who were miserable after our win yesterday are the ones laughably hyping up his ball skills, when both Langham and Richards proved how mediocre those are.

I mean....that was cover 2....so, yea, he was.

If you want to blame him that play....it’s for the **** poor effort he put into re-routing Richards (basicically gave him a free release). But the safety is really the one at fault.

+1
Looks like the exact thing that happened in FSU's last touchdown. Delaney redirected and sat in the flats, the safety was supposed to be over top with the help.
Look at the plays where AR was being covered man to man by McFadden. McFadden broke up 2 or 3 passes that were good throws. Plus, I am going to take a guess that covering AR is much more difficult than any of the 'nole wideouts.

Young isn’t better than McFadden or Dawson from UF, but he’s good. I don’t knock McFadden just because he got overmatched on one play, because he actually was in great position, he just got beat by a better throw.

Dawson been getting burnt this year

Advertisement
This is not his first year as a starter. He started the last 5 games last year

Young isn’t better than McFadden or Dawson from UF, but he’s good. I don’t knock McFadden just because he got overmatched on one play, because he actually was in great position, he just got beat by a better throw.

He’s been getting burnt because he’s out on the field 80-85% of the game. He’s solid and if he didn’t have to do so much because of a lack of offensive help, he’d get his his due.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He’s been getting burnt because he’s out on the field 80-85% of the game. He’s solid and if he didn’t have to do so much because of a lack of offensive help, he’d get his his due.

And malek is not out on the field for majority of the game?

Do you mean the Mcfadden who got beat by Langham for the Canes winning TD yesterday? The TD that sent FSU to 1-3? That Mcfadden?

It happens and Langham made one **** of a catch. But overall Mcfadden is better than Young. Mcfadden has great ball skills. Young is not on that level as of yet

Advertisement

For the majority of the time that our defense is on the field. Even with that, he actually isn’t left on an island with a player that I would consider a threat. Honestly I love Malek, he’s talented, but his size does play a role in the way that he’s utilized. He’s not guarding the best team’s WR majority of the time, anyone over 6 foot, we keep a safety over the top with the exception of Toledo.

A bunch of Canes "fans" making excuses for Noles & Gaytors?

Lol smh.

Advertisement

For the majority of the time that our defense is on the field. Even with that, he actually isn’t left on an island with a player that I would consider a threat. Honestly I love Malek, he’s talented, but his size does play a role in the way that he’s utilized. He’s not guarding the best team’s WR majority of the time, anyone over 6 foot, we keep a safety over the top with the exception of Toledo.

FSU doesn't keep a safety over the top?

Then what exactly was Derwin doing all game?

Keep making excuses for FSU, it's just sad at this point

FSU doesn't keep a safety over the top?

Then what exactly was Derwin doing all game?

Keep making excuses for FSU, it's just sad at this point

Derwin was EVERYWHERE, dude even played linebacker lol I’m not making excuses, I’m just not bias

Advertisement
Back