Is Lashlee Really Good or has our offense just been stuck in the past?

My guess? The previous offenses were horrendous. My premise comes from the fact that so many quality NFL players came from UM during that time. They were good enough in high school to get a scholarship and good enough to make professional squads.

Unless there's a strain of 3-4 year diarrhea in Coral Gables which has been previously uncovered.

Whipple ball. Remember that? Like someone taking a big **** on your porch, ringing the doorbell, and when you open the door, they shove your face in it.

"Errr-gosh-ya-know-the-academic-generosity-of-my-knickerz-sez-dat-there-be-no-mo-football." Donna Shalala was absolutely correct. It's impossible to play quality football and earn a degree. Impossible. Never happened before in the history of life.

"Hey, the wind blew the ball in the other team's hand those 294 times against St. Thomas Aquinas. But it's all on me. My prayers weren't exactly good when God spoke to me." "Hey Al, why are you turning sub 4.5 defensive ends into stunt doubles for the Incredible Hulk?" "And I was like, dude, everyone needs an extra burrito at bedtime. Then God gets good and ****ed at me for saying D'Onofrio is awesome and that Temple is the national champion. So I take it out on potential recruits by showing them naked pictures of my teats. Then God's like: "Whoa. I thought it was cute when you worked out in shorty shorts at Sandusky University, but that's enough." "But it's all on me. Jordan Futch wears his heart on his sleeve. But it's all on me."

I literally destroyed 3 televisions during the Randy Shannon era, and other unmentionables after. Then all the hillbillies are going: "Whu choo doin wit dem dere Canez? Der criminalz becuz der black n all the coo peeplez mount der sisturz ahnooz. Raycizzum is sehks-say." Not a joke: I literally prayed to God for a bolt of lightning to strike me dead. Do you know what it's like to live in WV where the commoners think books make you ***? That it's 'gangsta' to play Conway Twitty while grinding on grandma's jammies?

Then God said no. No wins or soup for you. Oh, and no Cane games. I want you to watch Rutgers vs. Syracuse. Alas, Don Bailey on the radio was my only out with 'tough guy speak' when Kyle Wright completed a 1 yard pass. I thought WQAM was a good idea, until I heard Joe Rose romancing Randy Shannon in ways inappropriate to the human ear.

Apologies for the long post. No, I'm not on drugs. Having rage issues and living in a state with a -14 literacy level is tough for an evil half-*** like me. At least the good guys hang on this board. I appreciate you.

Advertisement
My guess? The previous offenses were horrendous. My premise comes from the fact that so many quality NFL players came from UM during that time. They were good enough in high school to get a scholarship and good enough to make professional squads.

Unless there's a strain of 3-4 year diarrhea in Coral Gables which has been previously uncovered.

Whipple ball. Remember that? Like someone taking a big **** on your porch, ringing the doorbell, and when you open the door, they shove your face in it.

"Errr-gosh-ya-know-the-academic-generosity-of-my-knickerz-sez-dat-there-be-no-mo-football." Donna Shalala was absolutely correct. It's impossible to play quality football and earn a degree. Impossible. Never happened before in the history of life.

"Hey, the wind blew the ball in the other team's hand those 294 times against St. Thomas Aquinas. But it's all on me. My prayers weren't exactly good when God spoke to me." "Hey Al, why are you turning sub 4.5 defensive ends into stunt doubles for the Incredible Hulk?" "And I was like, dude, everyone needs an extra burrito at bedtime. Then God gets good and ****ed at me for saying D'Onofrio is awesome and that Temple is the national champion. So I take it out on potential recruits by showing them naked pictures of my teats. Then God's like: "Whoa. I thought it was cute when you worked out in shorty shorts at Sandusky University, but that's enough." "But it's all on me. Jordan Futch wears his heart on his sleeve. But it's all on me."

I literally destroyed 3 televisions during the Randy Shannon era, and other unmentionables after. Then all the hillbillies are going: "Whu choo doin wit dem dere Canez? Der criminalz becuz der black n all the coo peeplez mount der sisturz ahnooz. Raycizzum is sehks-say." Not a joke: I literally prayed to God for a bolt of lightning to strike me dead. Do you know what it's like to live in WV where the commoners think books make you ***? That it's 'gangsta' to play Conway Twitty while grinding on grandma's jammies?

Then God said no. No wins or soup for you. Oh, and no Cane games. I want you to watch Rutgers vs. Syracuse. Alas, Don Bailey on the radio was my only out with 'tough guy speak' when Kyle Wright completed a 1 yard pass. I thought WQAM was a good idea, until I heard Joe Rose romancing Randy Shannon in ways inappropriate to the human ear.

Apologies for the long post. No, I'm not on drugs. Having rage issues and living in a state with a -14 literacy level is tough for an evil half-*** like me. At least the good guys hang on this board. I appreciate you.
Hey @RVACane depending on the half, another one.

C495E3C7-F924-4B43-840D-D07C016298A7.gif

wtf GIF

Advertisement
I think it's fair to say - we haven't SEEN Lashlee's offense yet.
Do you have any expectations? I mean, in general. I expect a lot of passing, but the teams I've been exposed to like that usually get burned 2-3 games a year. A great/very good team, I've no clue. I'd appreciate any insight you have.

Do you have any expectations? I mean, in general. I expect a lot of passing, but the teams I've been exposed to like that usually get burned 2-3 games a year. A great/very good team, I've no clue. I'd appreciate any insight you have.

Just thinking - last Spring - we got in a few practices before the lying Medical fraud SOB's made an annual flu virus into something to fear and Lashlee wasn't able to get his offense IN.

New system, new coaches, new offense. New QB.

Practices cancelled - delays - didn't even know if we'd have a football season to play.

I'm just saying that there was no way that he was able to call plays that were unavailable to us last year, but will be available to him and our offense this year.

OC is average.. got his **** pushed in by Mack and Dabo respectively.. Gundy too.. Let's see if we see that same predictable calling against Bama this year

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back