Is Kam untouchable?

-Bit on the GT game winner.
-Misplayed huge Dez TD against UNC.
-Bit hard on the RPO against FSU that changed momentum in the second half.

He’s a good player but man these mistakes have been massive game changers. For all the **** that Williams has taken take in the past, Kam deserves a lot of criticism. Especially in a defense that’s so aggressive and relies on its back in to be where they need to be.
You guys are the dumbest group of fans in America. Kam Kitchens is an All American for a reason...I really wish some of you fans just shut up. Some opinions shouldn't be allowed on this site. He is by far the best DB Miami has had in the last 10 years.

Advertisement
You guys are the dumbest group of fans in America. Kam Kitchens is an All American for a reason...I really wish some of you fans just shut up. Some opinions shouldn't be allowed on this site. He is by far the best DB Miami has had in the last 10 years.
So none of the stuff in the statement you quoted his true? Two things cannot be true at the same time? Pointing out Kam being a great player who made costly mistakes, is against the CIS law?

I noticed you didn’t dispute anything I said.

Advertisement
Toxic fanbase does toxic nonsense. Only in this dumbass group does a guy like Kam get **** on. Sean Taylor, Ed Reed and Bennie Blades messed up on occasion, but let's pretend that they never made a bad play. Kam gambles, that's what guys that have that belief in themselves do, because they believe that they can always make the play that is the difference. Sometimes, it doesn't work out. Here's an idea, how about we stop pretending that a **** safety is the reason why we lost the GT game or FSU games. You want to blame a safety, blame James Williams, dude took a terrible angle on the Benson run, and got caught flat footed. Benson isn't a burner, as long as you are moving and taking proper angles, that TD run doesn't happen. Maybe Miami holds them to a FG there, it's a different game late.

"He only gets picks" Mozart only played the **** piano, what's your point?
Tell me you never saw ST, Ed, or Bennie play without telling me you never saw them play.

throw up jim carrey GIF

He'll get drafted and when he is facing career-altering consequences from competitionin the D Backs room, and gets better coaching, he'll clean it up and look better.

Same exact thing we saw with DJ Ivey.

IMO the problem is the expectation was he was going to be a difference maker due to his accolades and that hasn't materialized.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back