Is Kam untouchable?

He plays dumb....you got to to read your keys and trust your teammates to do their job.
he's still the best safety we've had since... jaquan? in decades if we're going off the fact that he was an All American last year

again, he's not perfect but the team rally's behind him and he's an absolute ball hawk

we were never going to make a lot of noise this year - him playing kind of poorly might have helped us if it means he decides to come back next season

Advertisement
Oh my goodness what games are you watching? He late to the plays constantly and out of position. Who cares about his INT's if he can't play his position properly. The guy is awesome off the field but on the field but he is not a good safety.

I’d like to see him and James move on and see more of Jaden Harris. If only our safety room wasn’t as thin as it is. We need 1 of them to come back.

I still think Jaden Harris has played his way into some of Kam’s playing time and I’d give him the chance to unseat him with consistency.
Sarcasm?

Advertisement
Well, as @k9cane says, Kinchens is no Darryl Williams.

Fair point.

Of course, Williams had one of the best front sevens in the history of the game playing in front of him, along with stellar CBs taking care of business on the outside. I'm not entirely certain Kinchens has all that.

he's still the best safety we've had since... jaquan? in decades if we're going off the fact that he was an All American last year

again, he's not perfect but the team rally's behind him and he's an absolute ball hawk

we were never going to make a lot of noise this year - him playing kind of poorly might have helped us if it means he decides to come back next season
Dude you forgot Amari

Well, as @k9cane says, Kinchens is no Darryl Williams.

Fair point.

Of course, Williams had one of the best front sevens in the history of the game playing in front of him, along with stellar CBs taking care of business on the outside. I'm not entirely certain Kinchens has all that.
making mental errors and constantly gambling has nothing to do with anyone's supporting cast

Advertisement
People should really give it 24 hours and watch the film before making a declaration about any safety. It’s the position on defense that’s hung out to dry.

making mental errors and constantly gambling has nothing to do with anyone's supporting cast
1700363447744.gif

Advertisement
Back