Is Kam untouchable?

Kam has had some busts but, has made plays too-

We have Zaquan Patterson who’s coming in next year from Hollywood Chaminade I expect him to be better than Kam down the road he’s that good imo.
ZP isn’t playing free safety. He will play JWills role or move to OLB if he grows too much.

Advertisement
-Bit on the GT game winner.
-Misplayed huge Dez TD against UNC.
-Bit hard on the RPO against FSU that changed momentum in the second half.

He’s a good player but man these mistakes have been massive game changers. For all the **** that Williams has taken take in the past, Kam deserves a lot of criticism. Especially in a defense that’s so aggressive and relies on its back in to be where they need to be.
He shouldn’t leave yet he’s not ready for the league he makes a lot of simple mistakes that are baffling

Advertisement
In an ideal world Kam returns. But realistically I think we have two new safeties next year. I think JW returns & I think he’s the starting LB next to Kiko (he will be 240lbs) next year. He’ll play everywhere but will be in box 9/10.

Grabbing an elite safety from the portal will be CRUCIAL.

Starter quality in portal at QB, DT, CB & Safety or we’re cooked.
lol at Williams being move to LB

LBs have to be your best tacklers

Advertisement
-Bit on the GT game winner.
-Misplayed huge Dez TD against UNC.
-Bit hard on the RPO against FSU that changed momentum in the second half.

He’s a good player but man these mistakes have been massive game changers. For all the **** that Williams has taken take in the past, Kam deserves a lot of criticism. Especially in a defense that’s so aggressive and relies on its back in to be where they need to be.

I think he needs another year personally. Not sure where he would get drafted after his injuries this year plus when they put on tape all his blown coverages being too aggressive.

Advertisement
Yeah. And back to my original question...literally wtf was he doing? Would love to have been a fly on the wall in film on Sunday. Son...what are you doing here???
That’s one where u just put ur tail between ur legs and take the tongue lashing from ur coach hahaha

Lol that is completely not true , unless you’re reading post on this board.
Kiper still has him ranked as #1 safety on his board, projects him as late 1st…. He’s going to get a day 2 grade if he applies. At his size it’s the best he’ll get. I think he should leave.

Too much bad tape, the head injury, now he’ll probably be banged up again with his ankle or foot from Saturday.

If anyone advises him to leave he should know better and know they’re BSing him. There’s probably at least 4 TDs in the last 2 years on film that are strictly because he tried to jump the route or whiffed. That’s the last thing the NFL wants in their safety play.

Ballhawks/center field safeties are becoming less and less critical with the way offenses are designed nowadays. Safety play is almost entirely about being able to tackle in space and being able to cover 1v1. He can definitely tackle. But coverage ability is in question and the continuous big plays allowed make you really concerned.
He’s going pro. The guys advising him are top tier as well. Idk what to say anymore lmao

Advertisement
Toxic fanbase does toxic nonsense. Only in this dumbass group does a guy like Kam get **** on. Sean Taylor, Ed Reed and Bennie Blades messed up on occasion, but let's pretend that they never made a bad play. Kam gambles, that's what guys that have that belief in themselves do, because they believe that they can always make the play that is the difference. Sometimes, it doesn't work out. Here's an idea, how about we stop pretending that a **** safety is the reason why we lost the GT game or FSU games. You want to blame a safety, blame James Williams, dude took a terrible angle on the Benson run, and got caught flat footed. Benson isn't a burner, as long as you are moving and taking proper angles, that TD run doesn't happen. Maybe Miami holds them to a FG there, it's a different game late.

"He only gets picks" Mozart only played the **** piano, what's your point?

The funny thing to me is y’all think Mario and Guidry are playing favorites… These aren’t their recruits.
Facts are if we had better options, they would be playing. Similar to TVD, reality is our roster is still weak, which is why this team was projected to win 7-8 games by Vegas.

Add in the horrendous game management by our HC and below average OC, and this is what you get.

Advertisement
Back