Is anyone curious why SMU.....

Advertisement
I can’t wait to watch. They have to be the favorite for the American right ?
According to the link in the Team Composite thread, they are head and shoulders above anyone else in their conference talent wise.

Advertisement
I personally stand by you’re a Cane or I dont care, but to each their own. Fuggem especially punkass Brinson

I’m w/ u; if u’re not repping The O&G, then I can give two fcks bout u. All I hope for is young men achieve what college is meant for, utilizing their skills to best of their abilities; but, following them & “rooting” for them? Nah.

Advertisement
I’m w/ u; if u’re not repping The O&G, then I can give two fcks bout u. All I hope for is young men achieve what college is meant for, utilizing their skills to best of their abilities; but, following them & “rooting” for them? Nah.
You from cali right? If u saw players come up from lil league in the same area u from and then they go off to college would u not root for them and wish them the best?

Thats how i see it, no matter if they here or not they still represent sfla to me and that’s bigger than just football

Advertisement
You from cali right? If u saw players come up from lil league in the same area u from and then they go off to college would u not root for them and wish them the best?

Thats how i see it, no matter if they here or not they still represent sfla to me and that’s bigger than just football

No. Lol

I literately tell them if u don’t chose Miami, u’re opps to me, but I still love ya.

But I get where u’re coming from.

Last edited:
Advertisement
What does politics have to do with it?

(kidding)

Surprise Youre Coming With Me GIF by Hollyoaks

I am actually excited to watch some SMU games....

Roberts
Miller
Rooster
Smiff
Brinson
Clark

Hope Rooster balls out.
I'm with you. Aint none of those guys that left are guys we actually want to play for UM this year so I'd like to see them ball. And I rock with Rhett.

Advertisement
Back