Is anyone curious why SMU.....

is snatching up so many of our "rejects"? Brinson, Knighton, Miller, Keyshawn Smith, Roberts??/ Maybe Lashlee knows something especially about the WR's. I wish Lashlee could be our OC again!
Are you okay, my kind friend?

Advertisement
Fraggle definitely needs to win some kind of CIS award

Advertisement
Every single one of those kids will play lots of minutes at SMU, that’s why he took them. They upgrade his talent. It’s SMU.

is snatching up so many of our "rejects"? Brinson, Knighton, Miller, Keyshawn Smith, Roberts??/ Maybe Lashlee knows something especially about the WR's. I wish Lashlee could be our OC again!
Has to be an alter ego to generate clicks. If not I nominate this dude for 2023 Porster of the Year on January 29, 2023. Do I hear a second? He wins on unanimous consent.

You are a much better porster than this.
Jake Gyllenhaal Reaction GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
This what you call quality porster. Fraggle got it down to a science, Rock on fraggle rock not many say it but you are the best porster in CIS.
Good Mythical Morning No GIF by Rhett and Link

The more telling narrative is that so many of Miami's supposed "star" football players can't get offers other than from their former offensive coordinator—who went 7-5 with the Canes—and is now at second-rate SMU.

If these kids were all that, how come major programs aren't snatching them up? A kid like Jordan Addison leaves Pittsburgh and it's a massive bidding war that USC won—while all these UM kids sheepishly go to Dallas to play for the only coach interested in them for his scrub program.

Advertisement
Back