Is ANOTHER Hurricane billionaire donor (and player!) about to be minted?

Advertisement
You mean the guy that was mayor of the biggest city in America for 8 years? Ya, he did did do pretty well in politics. Great example. Thanks.
Yes it is. It’s clear you’ve never been in that world. Local politics isnt close to national. Literally anybody with a D next to their name could win mayor in NYC. All you gotta do is get the parties backing in the primary and you win.

Being a mayor vs being the president is equivalent to being the player personnel guy vs the head coach.

Advertisement
Yes it is. It’s clear you’ve never been in that world. Local politics isnt close to national. Literally anybody with a D next to their name could win mayor in NYC. All you gotta do is get the parties backing in the primary and you win.

Being a mayor vs being the president is equivalent to being the player personnel guy vs the head coach.
LMFAO @ saying anybody could be the mayor of NYC. You are beyond delusional. So by your standards "if you were never the president of the US than you suck at politics". Not to mention Bloomberg didn't even have a D next to his name when he was running for Mayor of NYC.

LMFAO @ saying anybody could be the mayor of NYC. You are beyond delusional. So by your standards "if you were never the president of the US than you suck at politics". Not to mention Bloomberg didn't even have a D next to his name when he was running for Mayor of NYC.
I’ll reiterate. Local politics is nothing like national. Winning a local seat whether it’s mayor or city council, is nothing like congress or the White House. Only being local doesn’t mean you suck at politics, it means your message or your base is limited.

I’ll reiterate. Local politics is nothing like national. Winning a local seat whether it’s mayor or city council, is nothing like congress or the White House. Only being local doesn’t mean you suck at politics, it means your message or your base is limited.
Well, if all you need is a D next to your name to win in NYC and he did it with an R, that must mean he was pretty good at politics, according to you.

Well, if all you need is a D next to your name to win in NYC and he did it with an R, that must mean he was pretty good at politics, according to you.
I think you missed my point about the world shifting in 15-16. Nothing is the same in the political landscape. He won that before everything changed. And he was never a real Republican either. He supported stop and frisk that’s it. Now no Republican will win NYC again until its completely destroyed.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I think you missed my point about the world shifting in 15-16. Nothing is the same in the political landscape. He won that before everything changed. And he was never a real Republican either. He supported stop and frisk that’s it. Now no Republican will win NYC again until its completely destroyed.
Ah yes. Everything shifted in 15-16. I forgot how Alabama and all those other states used to vote straight blue. Thanks for reminding me.

Ah yes. Everything shifted in 15-16. I forgot how Alabama and all those other states used to vote straight blue. Thanks for reminding me.
Brother... when I'm bored with the little TV is see and turn on CIS, I see you got your keyboard boxing gloves on again. Please PM a list of your vitamins and supplements to see if it stimulates me the same.

Thats nothing close to what I’m talking about. But as usual you take the conversation and go everywhere but the actual point being discussed when you don’t have a response.

Thats nothing close to what I’m talking about. But as usual you take the conversation and go everywhere but the actual point being discussed when you don’t have a response.
Because you have no point. First you were telling me about how Bloomberg only won because he had a D next to his name. Which we have already proven false. Now you are trying to shift the conversation into this mythological switch that occurred that flipped all the states to different colors in 15.

Advertisement
Because you have no point. First you were telling me about how Bloomberg only won because he had a D next to his name. Which we have already proven false. Now you are trying to shift the conversation into this mythological switch that occurred that flipped all the states to different colors in 15.
My point was about single candidates after 2016 and how they are vetted. Nothing about states. And my point about Bloomberg was him running for President. And also the fact that he was never a real Republican. To begin with the entire premise of the conversation was about presidential aspirations, with the rock being the candidate.

My point was about single candidates after 2016 and how they are vetted. Nothing about states. And my point about Bloomberg was him running for President. And also the fact that he was never a real Republican. To begin with the entire premise of the conversation was about presidential aspirations, with the rock being the candidate.
The point was not about presidential aspirations. It was about being able to hold their own politically. I said the rock was smart enough to do that. You have been moving the goal posts ever since.

The point was not about presidential aspirations. It was about being able to hold their own politically. I said the rock was smart enough to do that. You have been moving the goal posts ever since.
Dee’s post about running in the next 2-3 cycles was the point. I made the point that after what he just did he showed he isn’t a viable presidential candidate for the next decade.

Advertisement
Dee’s post about running in the next 2-3 cycles was the point. I made the point that after what he just did he showed he isn’t a viable presidential candidate for the next decade.
You literally responded to my post disagreeing that he would do fine in politics. I never said I expect the Rock to win the presidential election.

You literally responded to my post disagreeing that he would do fine in politics. I never said I expect the Rock to win the presidential election.
I said he wasn’t built for it, after you responded to me and said what was he supposed to do other than apologize.

I already explained many posts back what his issues were.

I said he wasn’t built for it, after you responded to me and said what was he supposed to do other than apologize.

I already explained many posts back what his issues were.
And again we are going in circles. He clearly is built for it. Your best example of someone not being built for politics is a guy who was elected 3x in a city that is apparently impossible to win if you have a particular letter by your name. Yet he won anyway.

Advertisement
Back