Is ANOTHER Hurricane billionaire donor (and player!) about to be minted?

Advertisement
It’s “smooth” because it’s got additives galore. Similar to Casamigos after being sold to Diageo. It’s low proof and mixed with sweeteners and vanilla and spices, making it tasty and easy to drink like a ****tail. If that’s what you want in a tequila, then get the Kirkland from Costco at a fraction of the price.

If interested in legit tequila, I recommend trying El Tesoro, Tequila Ocho, Fortaleza, Cascahuin, G4… you’d be surprised at the range of flavors you’ll find.

Can you please provide evidence of this? I'm not saying you're wrong, but from what I've read on 3rd party sites (skimmed tbh) it's 100% blue weber agave, small batch, handmade in homemade copper pots, 100% sustainable, family-owned local distillery, organic materials... etc.

Yeah, trust me, I know... a lot of marketing words that can be dicey, but it's a strong accusation, so I'd like to know for sure. You knew about the CM Diageo acquisition, so I have a feeling you know what you speak of. Thanks.

It’s “smooth” because it’s got additives galore. Similar to Casamigos after being sold to Diageo. It’s low proof and mixed with sweeteners and vanilla and spices, making it tasty and easy to drink like a ****tail. If that’s what you want in a tequila, then get the Kirkland from Costco at a fraction of the price.

If interested in legit tequila, I recommend trying El Tesoro, Tequila Ocho, Fortaleza, Cascahuin, G4… you’d be surprised at the range of flavors you’ll find.
Yea it’s definitely not a tequila I’d run to the liquor store and get. But I’ve tried other celebrities liquor and it can be pretty terrible. You can tell it’s made for the masses.

Advertisement
Man everything the Rock touches turns to diamonds and gold.

Not his endorsement of Biden.

Really wish he'd stayed out of the political arena in the 2020 election cycle. Didn't need to go there. Dude is big enough and un-cancellable—but that Hollywood pressure to pick the "right" side was too much to resist.

Glad he's grown a pair and backed off since—verbal in his backing of Joe Rogan last week as the cancel-culture mob looks to take out another.

Remember he got divorced, so presumably, Dani got half his fortune.

They got divorced in 2008, they're still business partners and he's made the majority of his money over the past 14 years.

Dude was making movies like "Get Smart" in 2008. Well before that F&F, Jumanji, Skyscraper, Ballers, San Andreas, Central Intelligence, Jungle Cruise and Young Rock paychecks started coming in.

According to a 2021 article, his net worth is over $400,000,000. He is more than fine financially—and Dani gets a cut of everything as she's part of the team.

Really wish he'd stayed out of the political arena in the 2020 election cycle. Didn't need to go there. Dude is big enough and un-cancellable—but that Hollywood pressure to pick the "right" side was too much to resist.

Glad he's grown a pair and backed off since—verbal in his backing of Joe Rogan last week as the cancel-culture mob looks to take out another.
Wait so he can weigh in long as you agree with him

seems legit

On a semi related note, how much do you guys think The Rock paid for that tyrannosaurus skull?

Advertisement
They got divorced in 2008, they're still business partners and he's made the majority of his money over the past 14 years.

Dude was making movies like "Get Smart" in 2008. Well before that F&F, Jumanji, Skyscraper, Ballers, San Andreas, Central Intelligence, Jungle Cruise and Young Rock paychecks started coming in.

According to a 2021 article, his net worth is over $400,000,000. He is more than fine financially—and Dani gets a cut of everything as she's part of the team.
do you know him?

He does rep Miami often and whenever he can. Would love to see him as the Gameday guest the next time Miami has a huge home game, or the ACCCG, or NC.

And involvment in NIL deals for Canes.

Also, didn’t he play against Mario in practice? Mario played 89-91, Rock 90-94.

Lol such a ridiculous take. He wasn't pressured to do anything and was vocal about him doing it because he wanted to. You just didn't like his opinion.

OT, he seems like a good guy. It could all be for show but you never really hear anyone trashing him except that clown Vin Diesel. And no one likes Vin Diesel so that doesn't really mean much. But yes, he seems too busy to get involved with the program. He does show the Canes love whenever it's brought up or he has a chance. Would love to see him swing by soon though. He's going to make a killing when he sells his tequila. These liquor deals are the easiest way to male a billion.

Advertisement
100% he will be. His career has been incredible. What a rise. I wish he’d be more plugged into UM since he spends a lot of time here in Broward in southwest ranches but I get his schedule is wild.

We need content with him working out with Feld for sure
Yes. Need a video of him working out with the kids and Feld where he announces he’s donating money for a new weight room

Advertisement
Yes he is...
Ok, then he must do it so secretly that the public has no idea, which im sure if he was on campus there would be photos of him with coach’s or players. Heck even warren sapp says he isn’t around a lot. Not saying he doesn’t love The U though.

Lol such a ridiculous take. He wasn't pressured to do anything and was vocal about him doing it because he wanted to. You just didn't like his opinion.

OT, he seems like a good guy. It could all be for show but you never really hear anyone trashing him except that clown Vin Diesel. And no one likes Vin Diesel so that doesn't really mean much. But yes, he seems too busy to get involved with the program. He does show the Canes love whenever it's brought up or he has a chance. Would love to see him swing by soon though. He's going to make a killing when he sells his tequila. These liquor deals are the easiest way to male a billion.
I told this story 5000 pages ago in the mega thread, but I was on a plane with DJ when he was wrestling. Most of the big time wrestlers were ********, but China and DJ were incredible. The Rock was by far the most famous at that time and you couldn't tell. He spent the few hour plane ride playing with this little kid and talking to my brother & me. That was a while ago so who knows, but he's definitely the most humble celebrity I've met.

Is there a reason why the Rock has never been around the program? He’s talked about how much he loves it but he is never around.
I'm not really sure why people believe that. Some people simply don't make everything a public matter. In Duanes case he's always kept his business as business and his personal as that(up until covid atleast. Lol) now he seems to enjoy his social media quite a bit. Blame Dani for that one. Lol

Advertisement
Back