Is ANOTHER Hurricane billionaire donor (and player!) about to be minted?

Not his endorsement of Biden.

Really wish he'd stayed out of the political arena in the 2020 election cycle. Didn't need to go there. Dude is big enough and un-cancellable—but that Hollywood pressure to pick the "right" side was too much to resist.

Glad he's grown a pair and backed off since—verbal in his backing of Joe Rogan last week as the cancel-culture mob looks to take out another.
Why would he stay out of it? In case y'all didn't realize he's been laying out his future for you to see. He will run for president I'd guess within the next 2-3 cycles. As amusing as it sounds just watch and see.

Advertisement
It’s “smooth” because it’s got additives galore. Similar to Casamigos after being sold to Diageo. It’s low proof and mixed with sweeteners and vanilla and spices, making it tasty and easy to drink like a ****tail. If that’s what you want in a tequila, then get the Kirkland from Costco at a fraction of the price.

If interested in legit tequila, I recommend trying El Tesoro, Tequila Ocho, Fortaleza, Cascahuin, G4… you’d be surprised at the range of flavors you’ll find.
Herradurra reposado..

Really wish he'd stayed out of the political arena in the 2020 election cycle. Didn't need to go there. Dude is big enough and un-cancellable—but that Hollywood pressure to pick the "right" side was too much to resist.

Glad he's grown a pair and backed off since—verbal in his backing of Joe Rogan last week as the cancel-culture mob looks to take out another.
Artists removing their own music from a private company, or subscribers deciding to spend their money elsewhere sounds like the very definition of freedom to me.

Advertisement
Why would he stay out of it? In case y'all didn't realize he's been laying out his future for you to see. He will run for president I'd guess within the next 2-3 cycles. As amusing as it sounds just watch and see.
If he’s gonna run for President he better dissapear for a few months. He really stepped on his d*ck with his Biden endorsement and pull back of his Rogan support. Plenty of videos and tweets from him popping up about racist and trans remarks, etc.

Can you please provide evidence of this? I'm not saying you're wrong, but from what I've read on 3rd party sites (skimmed tbh) it's 100% blue weber agave, small batch, handmade in homemade copper pots, 100% sustainable, family-owned local distillery, organic materials... etc.

Yeah, trust me, I know... a lot of marketing words that can be dicey, but it's a strong accusation, so I'd like to know for sure. You knew about the CM Diageo acquisition, so I have a feeling you know what you speak of. Thanks.

Advertisement
If he’s gonna run for President he better dissapear for a few months. He really stepped on his d*ck with his Biden endorsement and pull back of his Rogan support. Plenty of videos and tweets from him popping up about racist and trans remarks, etc.

Yup.

Now the right is trying to cancel him.

guess he lost his pair because he backed off his support of rogan. I am a big fan of the rock like most of us I am sure but I feel like he could give more cash to the program.

Yup.

Now the right is trying to cancel him.

He has no feel and this proved it. He’s no longer a viable candidate for at least a decade. The world shifted in 15-16. He has no path. One side is gonna ask him to completely disavow Rogan and if he doesn’t he’s done to them. And he’s already done for the other side. No one to the right of Bruce Jenner would vote for him. And he’ll never get any of the far lefts vote either.

He has no feel and this proved it. He’s no longer a viable candidate for at least a decade. The world shifted in 15-16. He has no path. One side is gonna ask him to completely disavow Rogan and if he doesn’t he’s done to them. And he’s already done for the other side. No one to the right of Bruce Jenner would vote for him. And he’ll never get any of the far lefts vote either.
Good the last thing we need is a WWE guy/actor to be our president. And this is coming from a big fan of the Rock as a U grad.

Advertisement
I don't think the rock has real political aspirations despite what he might have said. he is at the peak of his career and his ability to sell things. he isn't going to walk way from the cash.

Advertisement
My favorite Dwayne Johnson moment is him posting about his workouts. He was doing hip thrusters and referred to himself as The Beef Piston. I'm sure his opponents would not bring that up, regardless of whether he runs as a D or an R.

He just seems so ingenuine in everything he does now.

It's cool he played football at UM, but other than that... he almost seems like a fraud.

Claims to be a rep/advocate for human rights, but he also makes BAGS from China. He bent the knee, and I think he's still on it, too.

1644099298375.png

Last edited:
And he got a check for $122.00 from China.

You know the Rock should still be ****ed for how we closed the **** Orange Bowl with that pitiful effort against Virginia (Hey Randy, their TE is still running wide freain' open). Remember that's the night he wrote that $1 million check. He didn't deserve that, one of the few guys stepping up trying to assist the U during the doldrums. Of course, neither did the program or the Orange Bowl, or us fans there to say goodbye to that grand old place.

After that night the Rock would be smart to give them something to shoot for; "I'll get out the checkbook as soon as we hit a 10-win season."

So, is he doing better than this guy's Irish Whiskey?

images.jpeg

Advertisement
Back