- Joined
- Sep 17, 2017
- Messages
- 6,020
Fvvk ND, south bend succcks
They probably feel good about finding something with Micah Gilbert who had 8 catches for 170 yards but then you watch the tape and he is being covered by our former 9 string corner who sat out and went back to msu to start
If they lose to BYU we have the chance to end their season.Looking at their schedule I can see them getting left out of the playoffs if they lose to a combination of BYU, us, SMU. Losing two out of those three will knock them out.
Looking at their schedule I can see them getting left out of the playoffs if they lose to a combination of BYU, us, SMU. Losing two out of those three will knock them out.
If those two Ls are to BYU and Miami, then they are for sure in.With the new “ND rule” with respect to the playoff plus the *****ing campaign they did last year I kind of doubt they get left out at 10-2.
9-3 they’re out for sure
Even without Jaboree it’s clamps. Those boys are not explosive at all, I trust EO against them.Their skill is mid af. If we have XL and Jaboree back (I don’t expect OJ), then that **** is clamps. Tf is a Micah Gilbert, foh.
With that lame as **** cheating rule, any single loss by them should drop them out of top 15-20. Otherwise its absolute bs that they can easily climb back into top 12.With the new “ND rule” with respect to the playoff plus the *****ing campaign they did last year I kind of doubt they get left out at 10-2.
9-3 they’re out for sure