KrazyCane
SAVAGE
- Joined
- Sep 11, 2016
- Messages
- 12,549
My jaw is on the floor
This is literally some of the softest **** I’ve ever seen. It screams beta losers, what a bunch of soft *** sissies.
They won’t. They’re throwing way more money around than FSU could dream of.This is the same energy as the FSU snub. Whiny bytch syndrome. They didn’t want to play BYU because they were afraid to lose again, but I hope they follow the same trajectory that FSU went.
Pathetic
They’re ***My jaw is on the floor
This is literally some of the softest **** I’ve ever seen. It screams beta losers, what a bunch of soft *** sissies.
Can anyone see Mario allowing this?My jaw is on the floor
This is literally some of the softest **** I’ve ever seen. It screams beta losers, what a bunch of soft *** sissies.
Maybe the erectile is dysfunctioned because of the dryness to the ******.I got the sort of vibe one gets when watching one of those early morning infomercials on Erectile Dysfunction or varginal dryness problems.
You know what’s funny, they were talking **** to me on FB the other day saying they return more starters than any top team in the country, I replied, “so you’re returning the same guys we beat last year while we got better and deeper at almost every position group? This is gonna be easy.”Couldn’t watch more than a few seconds. Made me sick to my stomach. Those soft *** defeated voices. Pussies.Pathetic
My jaw is on the floor
This is literally some of the softest **** I’ve ever seen. It screams beta losers, what a bunch of soft *** sissies.
They really are a delusional fanbase. They got 2 WRs in the portal who couldn’t get on the field at OSU and have a combined 10 catches. They talk like they have J Smith and Tate coming in lol. Same with the backup DT and undersized DT they brought in.You know what’s funny, they were talking **** to me on FB the other day saying they return more starters than any top team in the country, I replied, “so you’re returning the same guys we beat last year while we got better and deeper at almost every position group? This is gonna be easy.”
They got so mad they started DM’ing me threats and other racist tropes![]()
Miami and notre dame are close at the admin levelYou’re not reading between the lines. I expect Miami to formally announce its departure from the ACC within the next year or so, so our schedule will change drastically.
Until then, with the new ACC deal, we need to play Notre Dame for ratings purposes. Ratings = money until we leave. Hate to burst your bubble, but Miami and Notre Dame have no interest in ending this game.
If things play out the way I expect, we’ll be playing each other in the ACC and then again in the next conference.![]()
He prob got it from his forehead painter telling him how real his hairline looksHoly word salad Marcus freeman
Marcus to his "barber" I want my hairline where it was when I was 18.He prob got it from his forehead painter telling him how real his hairline looks