- Joined
- Feb 5, 2014
- Messages
- 7,726
ED or...EB?Maybe the erectile is dysfunctioned because of the dryness to the ******.
Existence is a paradox.
Erectile Boredom.
ED or...EB?Maybe the erectile is dysfunctioned because of the dryness to the ******.
Existence is a paradox.
It’s important to remember that the rest of you young ones who didn’t learn until recently how much you should hate this ******* team need to practice hating them more
I have 10 doctorates in hating that ******* school
Was only supposed to be two times however a sequencing issue happened as we moved to 9-game conference schedules, USF had more schools join its conference, and needing to play an away game with USF to fulfill our agreement.I was watching Locked On Canes and Dono mentioned we will play ND three times at their place, starting next season. Is this true and how can they schedule 3 games, 3 seasons in a row with us going to their place?
I hope this is not true.
The Miami Hurricanes and the Notre Dame Fighting Irish have rescheduled their football game in 2024 for the 2026 season, Barry Jackson of the Miami Herald has reported.
Miami was previously scheduled to travel to take on Notre Dame at Notre Dame Stadium in South Bend, Ind., during the 2024 season. Per the report, the Hurricanes will now make that trip two seasons later on a date to be determined in the fall of 2026.
The game was likely rescheduled in concert with a move made earlier this year by the USF Bulls. Miami was previously scheduled to visit USF in 2027, but the Bulls announced in February that the game was rescheduled for Sept. 21, 2024.
That move gave Miami five non-conference games in 2024, one over the limit………Miami and Notre Dame are next scheduled to play at Hard Rock Stadium in Miami Gardens, Fla., during the 2025 season. Other future games are tentatively scheduled for South Bend in 2028, 2031, and 2037 and in Miami Gardens in 2032 and 2034.
The series will open with a neutral site game at Soldier Field in Chicago on Saturday, Oct. 6, 2012. Game two of the series is scheduled for four years later, with the Hurricanes traveling to South Bend, Ind. to face the Fighting Irish on Saturday, Oct. 8, 2016 at Notre Dame Stadium. The final game of the contract will be played at Sun Life Stadium in Miami Gardens, Fla. on Saturday, Nov. 25, 2017.
“I am excited to announce that the University of Miami has renewed its historic football rivalry with the University of Notre Dame,” University of Miami Director of Athletics Kirby Hocutt said. “Not only is it an outstanding opportunity for both programs, but it is great for the sport of college football.”
My dumb *** traded Barkley for Love, wondering if I should not play him in fantasy this week![]()
Cardinals list Tyler Allgeier as RB1, Jeremiyah Love as RB2 on Week 1 depth chart
Cardinals head coach Mike LaFleur said this week that he feels good about running back Jeremiyah Love being in the lineup against the Chargers in Week 1, but it remains to be seen what kind of role the rookie will play coming off of an ankle injury.www.nbcsports.com
Might as well play him now. You’re in too deepMy dumb *** traded Barkley for Love, wondering if I should not play him in fantasy this week
Play him or Woody MarksMight as well play him now. You’re in too deep
I’d go Love over MarksPlay him or Woody Marks
Oh yeah, you're not gonna have a good week. Birds playing Commies... You know Saquon gonna run all over them.My dumb *** traded Barkley for Love, wondering if I should not play him in fantasy this week
I know fantasy, I play it a good bit.My dumb *** traded Barkley for Love, wondering if I should not play him in fantasy this week
Might as well play him now. You’re in too deepMy dumb *** traded Barkley for Love, wondering if I should not play him in fantasy this week
I had a dream this summer that we beat them 62-7. Mario had the 3rd team in and they were still running up the score.I can’t wait to beat these goofies in their own house. Baby Jesus hitting the heisman pose after going for 200 yards 2TDs in the shadow of their Jesus overlooking the stadium will be glorious.