- Joined
- Dec 14, 2013
- Messages
- 5,835
Good Lord, it’s like both the team and the fans have CTE.
Good Lord, it’s like both the team and the fans have CTE.
I’m guessing because the ACC backed Duke and Miami to make the playoff and don’t say anything about ndWhat breach is he talking about? The ACC tie-breaker rules were already in place and were followed. I guess they could try to sue the CFP committee.
Unless you are in the South Bend area, you’re most likely to run into Purdue fans who have moved on to bball season (northwest) or very happy IU fans (everywhere else).I'm not waiting until next year. Will be in Indiana sometime within the next week, now in full cane gear hoping someone has something to say.
The comments are fantastic.This is embarrassing af lmao![]()
Do you have a link?Anybody seen the rant **** Vitale has gone on about his beloved ND...talk about cringe as the kids say. It's on X.
****head VDo you have a link?
Of course, when things don’t go your way, use the old “nanny nanny poo poo, you’re just jealous!”
Jesus Christ. It's easy to predict the next Heisman winner being a bust isn't it.
That's the first time I have seen them.The Reddit CFB account is run by a Nole, so this doesn’t surprise me. That’s why they hate on us so much.
Yeah, this season they've been pretty quiet. Kind of hard to talk crap given FSU's season. But I stopped following them a couple years ago because they got pretty obnoxious.That's the first time I have seen them.
Well going 7-17 over two years will do that to them.Yeah, this season they've been pretty quiet. Kind of hard to talk crap given FSU's season. But I stopped following them a couple years ago because they got pretty obnoxious.
Go suck a dyck baaabyyyyy