Tears Irish Tears

@Rellyrell

1st off, **** ND. I agree with you that the CFP absolutely should have had us over ND after Pitt. Im usually on the same page with you, but on this one, I do think ND beats Bama on a neutral field if Im keeping it a buck. There is a case to be made for either to be ranked ahead of the other.

Havent been on the boards much this season. Hope you are well brother.

Oh and **** ND

Maybe they do, maybe they don’t. The only legitimate argument I can make for ND as of today is if Ty Simpson is truly hurt, which I think he is. The Ty Simpson early in the season who got smoking hot & was in the convo for Heisman is not the same as today, who’s now having accuracy issues.

With that said, ND can’t continue to get merit for beating:
Game 1 (2-10 Purdue)
Game 2 (2-10 Arkansas)
Game 3 (G5 Boise St)
Game 4 (7-5 NCSt)
Game 5 (9-3 USC)
Game 6 (2-10 BC)
Game 7 (G5 Navy)
Game 8 (8-4 Pitt)
Game 9 (3-9 Cuse)
Game 10 (4-8 Stanford)

This is their 10 game winning streak, & SC should’ve won that game, but the torrential rain halted their momentum as a passing team. There’s nothing impressive about this streak.

2 of the 10 were G5
5 of the 10 were well below .500
 
I think he's so over rated man, hope my giants dont hire this dude I would just give up. Well I gave up already but I wil give up again. But at least the Canes are great so i dont give a ****, nothing can bother me when the Canes are relevant

Well, at with the Giants, he won't have to deal with the rabid Huskies of Northern Illinois.
 
I went to the ND/Arkansas game, daughter goes to Ark, dad's weekend...the ND fans were the biggest bunch of numbnuts, a group of middle-aged fat drunk guys who are overly impressed with being ND fans, really changed my attitude towards them, if you've ever been to Fayetteville it's probably the best place in the SEC to be a visiting fan and thses guys couldnt help being toolbags, there's also no female fans, at least we didn't see any. Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch.

//cool story bro!
 
I went to the ND/Arkansas game, daughter goes to Ark, dad's weekend...the ND fans were the biggest bunch of numbnuts, a group of middle-aged fat drunk guys who are overly impressed with being ND fans, really changed my attitude towards them, if you've ever been to Fayetteville it's probably the best place in the SEC to be a visiting fan and thses guys couldnt help being toolbags, there's also no female fans, at least we didn't see any. Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch.

//cool story bro!

Saw similar stuff when they played Maryland at nearby FedEx field in Landover.
A buddy invited me to the game and it for wasn't for him graciously inviting and driving me
to the game, I would have left by halftime as I was on the verge of puking.
There were some ND Irish female fans in attendance, but most of these appear to be subway fans - not really college football fans. The type who also claim to be Dodgers (formerly Yankees), Cowboys (formerly Cowboys), Duke (formerly Kentucky), Lakers (formerly Knicks) and Real Madrid (formerly ManU) fans.
I know we have some of those type within our "fan" base, but these folks take it to another level.
 
No they shouldn’t.

There’s literally nothing on NDs resumé that says this. U don’t punish a team for playing a brutal schedule, & making it to their Conference Championship Game. The difference between BYU & Bama is that BYU got smoked in the regular season by TT & in the Championship Game by the same TT. That was only team BYU faced ranked in the CFP 12 & got ate alive twice, therefore they showed they weren’t on that level.

Bama already beat UGA on the road, & their 2nd loss came by 2 points to a CFP 12 team. ND faced two CFP 12 teams & lost both games, w/ no team on that 10 game win streak worth a ****. The CFP should’ve ranked us over ND the moment we beat a Top 25 team in Pitt & we had the same record. They made themselves look like ********, & the amount of media pressure collapsed on their chest.

-BYU didn’t give them an excuse to leave us both out
-UVA didn’t give them an excuse to leave us out
Once BYU lost it, & the ACC had zero teams worth a **** to represent them, it gave them zero excuses to rank ND above us since we had the same record, same SOR, & we held the H2H.

Fck ND & Fck their rationale. I would’ve chose Vandy over them, to keep it 💯.
The committee created that whole mess. I think the real problem is the committee jumping Bama over ND the way they did that before the SECCG. There’s no justifiable reason for it and as you know that was first all about protecting Bama were they to lose, and second I believe they were doing everything they could to protect ND from Miami until they couldn’t. That committee didn’t think Miami’s would do what was needed that last month and I’m sure they figured that UVA would beat Duke. Even BYU getting blown out. By the way, they dropped which is the arbitrary thing here. This regime is a farce. There needs to be a record based system and maybe some twist with Strength of Schedule or something. And this ND MOU deal??? Conferences need to intervene
 
went 11-1 in this area.... UM deserves more credit on it.

1765596002746.png
 
No they shouldn’t.

There’s literally nothing on NDs resumé that says this. U don’t punish a team for playing a brutal schedule, & making it to their Conference Championship Game. The difference between BYU & Bama is that BYU got smoked in the regular season by TT & in the Championship Game by the same TT. That was only team BYU faced ranked in the CFP 12 & got ate alive twice, therefore they showed they weren’t on that level.

Bama already beat UGA on the road, & their 2nd loss came by 2 points to a CFP 12 team. ND faced two CFP 12 teams & lost both games, w/ no team on that 10 game win streak worth a ****. The CFP should’ve ranked us over ND the moment we beat a Top 25 team in Pitt & we had the same record. They made themselves look like ********, & the amount of media pressure collapsed on their chest.

-BYU didn’t give them an excuse to leave us both out
-UVA didn’t give them an excuse to leave us out
Once BYU lost it, & the ACC had zero teams worth a **** to represent them, it gave them zero excuses to rank ND above us since we had the same record, same SOR, & we held the H2H.

Fck ND & Fck their rationale. I would’ve chose Vandy over them, to keep it 💯.
Spitting fire - I love it!
 
Back
Top