Tears Irish Tears

1765736494951.png
 
Yeah I was saying if the CFP committee is here to stay, we probably need some more objective criteria, I mean I think just letting Vegas do power rankings would probably be the cleanest way of getting a "top 12" just because vegas is scary good at predicting these things later in the season but knowing that wont happen I think there should be some type of weight added to strength of schedule for when you lose to the good teams (or beat them).

Like you said ND played 2 top 12 teams, lost both, then played a dog **** schedule but their strength of schedule was still comparable because of the 2 teams they lost to. Miami beat those top ranked teams so the SOS should be higher. Otherwise ND can do this same **** year in and year out being "independent" schedule 2 tough teams to balloon their SOS, lose both, play the bottom of the barrel then argue SOS and "dominating" wins.
Strangely, I don't think I'd have an issue with just letting Vegas do it.
 
Back
Top