Tears Irish Tears

"Jim Phillips has agreed to a new structure where the ACC will be split into two divisions. The winner of each division will meet in the conference championship for the auto-bid playoff spot. The "ACC Conference" will consist of all the current ACC teams and the "South Bend Conference" will consist of Notre Dame", and Jim Phillips' kids will retain their free tuition at ND.

Fixed
 
1766242789335.png
 
I still can't believe the ND AD wasn't wise enough to foresee what kind of issues they'd have by requesting and agreeing to special treatment like they got in the MOU. It's just absolutely crazy to me that an AD of big time program would be so obtuse to believe that special treatment for just his program wouldn't put a huge target on their back and cause major issues. Are they really so blind and privileged they believed "well, everybody else will understand. We're Notre Dame!"

This is athletic competition. How can they dare ask for such special treatment? "If the committee ranks us at #12 and somebody else better than us at #11, we still get their spot and they have to go home."?!?! What kind of nonsense and entitlement is that?!?!
 
Gotta be a salty ***** to say some **** like that.

I’ve always hated ND for obvious reasons but never really interacted with their fan base until this season.

Pompous, arrogant, and delusional. My hatred for that fan base is on levels I didn’t know I could hate.

I had some dip**** arguing that ND should have been in over Miami because Carr had a higher passer rating than Beck from weeks 4-12 or some ass****ery like that. Mind boggling.
 
I’ve always hated ND for obvious reasons but never really interacted with their fan base until this season.

Pompous, arrogant, and delusional. My hatred for that fan base is on levels I didn’t know I could hate.

I had some dip**** arguing that ND should have been in over Miami because Carr had a higher passer rating than Beck from weeks 4-12 or some ass****ery like that. Mind boggling.
That's like the argument that a losing team is actually the better team because they gained more yardage.
 
Back
Top