Tears Irish Tears

What breach is he talking about? The ACC tie-breaker rules were already in place and were followed. I guess they could try to sue the CFP committee.
I’m guessing because the ACC backed Duke and Miami to make the playoff and don’t say anything about nd
 
I'm not waiting until next year. Will be in Indiana sometime within the next week, now in full cane gear hoping someone has something to say.
Unless you are in the South Bend area, you’re most likely to run into Purdue fans who have moved on to bball season (northwest) or very happy IU fans (everywhere else).
 
When the last playoff spot comes down to the last regular season game in fantasy football between me and my buddy, a die hard Notre Dame fan, and he’s winning by 3 points going into Monday Nighy football and all of my hopes lie with Dallas Goddert.

Thank you for the 15.8 points, Goddert!

1765291102965.jpeg


1765290603951.png


IMG_1904.gif



Go, CANES!!!
 
That's the first time I have seen them.
Yeah, this season they've been pretty quiet. Kind of hard to talk crap given FSU's season. But I stopped following them a couple years ago because they got pretty obnoxious.
 
Back
Top