Tears Irish Tears


Don_Quichotte_Honoré_Daumier.jpeg


Well, at least until NBC ends the contract in 2029, already have a B1G contract they will want to expand.
 
Kalen DeBoer is absolutely over his head, Alabama recruiting itself has sustained the dismal record they have had so far.

My only fear is that we don't extend Mario and in a year or two, that opens up. I had feared that if the CFP didn't put Miami in, that Mario might start thinking that it is limited in Miami due to the hate of UM and he might have to move on.

I don't know Mario on a personal level as I'm just a fan.
But I don't see him moving to another program in this stage of life, if not career.
I know, I know he left UM after a couple of weeks to coach at Alabama, but that was a ladder climbing/resume stuffer move.
Maybe I'm just projecting as I'm also an American of Cuban descent, but folks like Mario don't
leave Miami if you don't have to because of family and culture and, in his case, he is set for life.
 
Notre Dame shouldn't have an issue with Miami getting in over them. They should absolutely have an issue with what they did with Bama. I bet if Notre Dame played Bama today they would absolutely smoke them. Like everyone else has.
Notre Dame, bless their hearts, have looked like a good team all year. Alabama simply can not say the same thing, and their so called big wins, outside of the Georgia win, are simply SEC inflated SOS cannon fodder.

For the record, I think Georgia is wildly over rated. 16 points against Georgia Tech? A real top 5 team drops 40 on them.
 
Notre Dame loves being an independent, primarily because they have their own TV network NBC -With the kind of dollars they’re getting they will never give up their independence-The built in bias is sickening.


Anything negative that happens to that program is a beautiful thing.
 
I don't know Mario on a personal level as I'm just a fan.
But I don't see him moving to another program in this stage of life, if not career.
I know, I know he left UM after a couple of weeks to coach at Alabama, but that was a ladder climbing/resume stuffer move.
Maybe I'm just projecting as I'm also an American of Cuban descent, but folks like Mario don't
leave Miami if you don't have to because of family and culture and, in his case, he is set for life.

A bunch have left Miami and regretted it. I see this CFP decision as a huge win in keeping him, as if they wouldn't have selected us, I see that as a wall he might have had to face.
I'm glad it isn't an issue now after today.
 
Back
Top