- Joined
- Dec 14, 2013
- Messages
- 5,835
I honestly don't know why everyone rags on the Pop Tart bowl so much. It's one of the better bowls, and it's fun. They do a great job for the kids.
Absolutely. Bama getting in is ridiculous. Let only the seed they got. WTF is wrong with these people?As much as I hate Notre Dame, they should be in over Alabama. Oh I hate Notre Dame, but they didn't lose to freaking FSU.
I think the name is just funny.. so many don’t take it seriouslyI honestly don't know why everyone rags on the Pop Tart bowl so much. It's one of the better bowls, and it's fun. They do a great job for the kids.
Kalen DeBoer is absolutely over his head, Alabama recruiting itself has sustained the dismal record they have had so far.
My only fear is that we don't extend Mario and in a year or two, that opens up. I had feared that if the CFP didn't put Miami in, that Mario might start thinking that it is limited in Miami due to the hate of UM and he might have to move on.
He's taking it well.
Better go to 16
Give’em **** brah…I’m at the YMCA in downtown south bend working out with my canes gear on - and man it may go down in the parking lot !
Better go to 16
That's why I say "do it" because they won't. They are just all in their feelings right now.Question being if they decide to go that route who's left to play beside G5's?
Notre Dame, bless their hearts, have looked like a good team all year. Alabama simply can not say the same thing, and their so called big wins, outside of the Georgia win, are simply SEC inflated SOS cannon fodder.Notre Dame shouldn't have an issue with Miami getting in over them. They should absolutely have an issue with what they did with Bama. I bet if Notre Dame played Bama today they would absolutely smoke them. Like everyone else has.
I don't know Mario on a personal level as I'm just a fan.
But I don't see him moving to another program in this stage of life, if not career.
I know, I know he left UM after a couple of weeks to coach at Alabama, but that was a ladder climbing/resume stuffer move.
Maybe I'm just projecting as I'm also an American of Cuban descent, but folks like Mario don't
leave Miami if you don't have to because of family and culture and, in his case, he is set for life.
Been trolling and hitting that troll, the marriage of the two was made in X heaven (or maybe ****, I don't know).You're both crazy.![]()