Calicane02
Recruit
- Joined
- Jun 21, 2016
- Messages
- 1,933
Somewhere Lou Holtz is spitting all over his tv
I'm and old guy and remember the hatred of ND all too well. BUT, 'Bama should be out. And clearly the ACC leadership's ineptitude cost ND.
What was it, 33 yds, 10 carries.? And two Edwin Moses style attempted hurdles. Fail.Wasted love, what a shame. Love does not prevail this time
Dammit you're right hahaFake lol
I wanna hear Freeman talk again about how the only comparison is w/ Bama, not Miami.
![]()
Not sure what this is about, but seeing a ND fan crashout is soothing.
ND has a NJ division?? I had no idea.Well, Devils fan is ****ed when his team takes a borderline D Man my Isles jettisoned and he screws up, oh well.
Nice rep of the Jersey division of the ND "Subway Alumni." Probably get lost trying to drive to South Bend and end up in Fort Wayne, but at least the POTUS would like his New Jersey Generals banner.
Probably could have a beer with him anyway, comparing notes on how we both can't stand the Smurfs of Mamdani Square Garden.
They should keep being punished until they join a conference. Them thinking those *** gold helmets and the brand is enough is wild to me
Little back story: I have a contract in Elkhart and Goshen and I fly into southbend about 6 times a month: I’ve always thought about rocking a different canes jersey each flight into that **** hole- best place to get ole school jerseys?I’m at the YMCA in downtown south bend working out with my canes gear on - and man it may go down in the parking lot !