Tears Irish Tears

I'm and old guy and remember the hatred of ND all too well. BUT, 'Bama should be out. And clearly the ACC leadership's ineptitude cost ND.

With respect to this opinion, ND chooses to be independent and cherrypick their schedules. Bama has better wins and, despite their performance yesterday, has demonstrated the ability to compete with the best teams.

ND has beaten anyone.
 
ESPN reporting players were in utter disbelief, shock, and sadness. Freeman told players he has no answers and it doesn’t add up why they aren’t in. Said the rankings leading up to the final are a farce.
 
I wanna hear Freeman talk again about how the only comparison is w/ Bama, not Miami.

dennis weening lol GIF by SBS6

They don't stand up to Bama's conference schedule or best win.
 
Notre Dame shouldn't have an issue with Miami getting in over them. They should absolutely have an issue with what they did with Bama. I bet if Notre Dame played Bama today they would absolutely smoke them. Like everyone else has.
 
Not sure what this is about, but seeing a ND fan crashout is soothing.




Well, Devils fan is ****ed when his team takes a borderline D Man my Isles jettisoned and he screws up, oh well.

Nice rep of the Jersey division of the ND "Subway Alumni." Probably get lost trying to drive to South Bend and end up in Fort Wayne, but at least the POTUS would like his New Jersey Generals banner.

Probably could have a beer with him anyway, comparing notes on how we both can't stand the Smurfs of Mamdani Square Garden.
 
Well, Devils fan is ****ed when his team takes a borderline D Man my Isles jettisoned and he screws up, oh well.

Nice rep of the Jersey division of the ND "Subway Alumni." Probably get lost trying to drive to South Bend and end up in Fort Wayne, but at least the POTUS would like his New Jersey Generals banner.

Probably could have a beer with him anyway, comparing notes on how we both can't stand the Smurfs of Mamdani Square Garden.
ND has a NJ division?? I had no idea.
 
I’m at the YMCA in downtown south bend working out with my canes gear on - and man it may go down in the parking lot !
Little back story: I have a contract in Elkhart and Goshen and I fly into southbend about 6 times a month: I’ve always thought about rocking a different canes jersey each flight into that **** hole- best place to get ole school jerseys?
Thank you in advance
 
Back
Top