CaneinBroward
Recruit
- Joined
- Apr 26, 2016
- Messages
- 9,192
Yeah, Tony4Canes immediately corrected me, hence the edit at the top of the post.would be hilarious if true but that’s a parody account.
right about that last sentence for sure. they should just do what they do in basketball and do selection at the very end so they don’t have to spin narratives around their dumb decision-making.ESPN reporting players were in utter disbelief, shock, and sadness. Freeman told players he has no answers and it doesn’t add up why they aren’t in. Said the rankings leading up to the final are a farce.
I think the 'Bama discussion has been biased. You can't mention a win at UGA without mentioning easily the worst loss - at FSU. By 14. Shut out for 3 quarters yesterday. Never in it. People literally saying the 'could' lose their spot if it had REALLY gotten out of hand. 21 point loss where you barely cross midfield...With respect to this opinion, ND chooses to be independent and cherrypick their schedules. Bama has better wins and, despite their performance yesterday, has demonstrated the ability to compete with the best teams.
ND has beaten anyone.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subway_AlumniND has a NJ division?? I had no idea.
These idiots are so ****ed the ACC didn't campaign for them
WHY WOULD A CONFERENCE OF WHICH YOU ARE NOT A MEMBER CAMPAIGN FOR YOU?!?!? THEY DO NOT BENEFIT FROM YOU MAKING THE PLAYOFFS!!!!!!
There's a Notre Dame club IN ITALY?!?!?!?!?!?!?https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subway_Alumni
My Mom is one, Brooklyn Division.
As I tell "Irish" fans, Miami's colors are the same as the Republic of Ireland's flag.
Same. Playing the Catholic card is a thing?I'm Catholic and even I don't know what that idiot is trying to say here...
Holy crap. You're right. I'm closing twitter now. I can't read anything accurately anymore.Isn't this guy the locked on noles guy? Wtf does he care
Talked mad shizz before the reveal. Dude has a truckload of crow to feast on for the next year!
He's taking it well.
that is basically Notre Dame's season anywayQuestion being if they decide to go that route who's left to play beside G5's?
This. I think it's absolutely bs and unjust that Bama limped into the playoffs after that performance.As much as I hate Notre Dame, they should be in over Alabama. Oh I hate Notre Dame, but they didn't lose to freaking FSU.
Notre Dame shouldn't have an issue with Miami getting in over them. They should absolutely have an issue with what they did with Bama. I bet if Notre Dame played Bama today they would absolutely smoke them. Like everyone else has.