IPF Update!!!!!

So we suffered through that terrible thread with the light switch clown for all those pages only to have the money shot to be placed elsewhere. That’s disrespectful as ****. 😂🤣

I would like to officially start a petition to have the mods forcibly change @GOCANES05's username to "The Light Switch Clown."

Advertisement
Pardon my ignorance if this is already been explained, but what happens to Greentree practice field now? A lot of Legends have been made on that for it to just go to waste.

They're gonna "pave Paradise and put up a parking lot. With a pink hotel, a boutique, and a swinging hot spot" as per Susan Miller Degnan (obviously).

The IPF might be ready for practices, but there still remains more to do - including finishing the mezzanine coaches offices, inside signage and a video board that Richt said, “we’ll use for banquets, coaches’ clinics, even practice - we can run a play, look at the replay.”

Advertisement
Coach Richt has his fingerprints all over the IPF and will be one of his greatest accomplishments as HC of the U.

I swear our reporters be going blank and forget to ask important questions. Why didn’t any of them ask how the weight room will be integrated or the renovation of the lockerroom?

Advertisement
Amazing what an investment in a big time coach and into your program can do. Huge shout to Richt but also to Blake and to El Presidente Frenk for getting behind this sports program or at the very least staying the **** out of the way

Exactly. It's almost like a big time coach more than pays for himself. Sad that so much time was wasted in order to realize that but glorious that we finally have. Now the mission must turn to never ever being complacent again when real success comes.

I swear our reporters be going blank and forget to ask important questions. Why didn’t any of them ask how the weight room will be integrated or the renovation of the lockerroom?
Why does Susan have to ask every time, "how does it feel?" questions? The others come with the same old **** as well. Lets get Stefan Adams in there.

Advertisement

that's bc they're clueless... it's hilarious that ESPN can send some reporters and they asked more detailed questions in one segment than these local reporters have done in the last 5 years

So with the new offices in the ipf for the football program will some of the old offices in the Schwartz center go to the other atheltic programs?

Advertisement
Why does Susan have to ask every time, "how does it feel?" questions? The others come with the same old **** as well. Lets get Stefan Adams in there.
People generally ask the questions they want to be asked.

Advertisement
Back