IPF Update!!!!!

I'm so happy everyone's enjoying the IPF , we've worked so hard in getting phase I completed it wasn't easy but with the support of our Cane family here on CIS and all the warmth shared as a team together as one unit through some tough times the support was AWESOME and just motivated us in building the IPF to get our Canes in there fast.

It was all worth it seeing the players running under the lights just awesome to see really just so impressed it all came together just in time , hey who's slicing onions here, again thank you all.

GOCANES

Advertisement
I never played football so this might be a dumb question, but does it matter that it's not a full length field (including the outside fields now)? Can that be something other teams try to use to negatively recruit against us? Or does it not matter at all for practice?

Edit: how about one of you actually answer my question instead of just voting on it. Given that no one has I'm starting to think it could potentially be an issue and none of you want it to be so you vote it's dumb.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Pardon my ignorance if this is already been explained, but what happens to Greentree practice field now? A lot of Legends have been made on that for it to just go to waste.
We're only going to be indoors when the weather is bad I believe.

Advertisement
Pardon my ignorance if this is already been explained, but what happens to Greentree practice field now? A lot of Legends have been made on that for it to just go to waste.

To further negate negative recruiting, Richt decided to play all homes games for the forseeable future on the Greentree fields. No longer can rival teams use the off campus stadium as a negative recruiting tool.

Telling you man, Richt is a genius

Advertisement
Ol' boy been lurking 5 years just to hit us up with this first post gem.

Wait, you found this site to post but yet have no idea how this facility will be used with existing ones?

Post less please.

Advertisement
Amazing what an investment in a big time coach and into your program can do. Huge shout to Richt but also to Blake and to El Presidente Frenk for getting behind this sports program or at the very least staying the **** out of the way
I’m old enough to remember when Blake sucked and all....

giphy (5).gif

Amazing what an investment in a big time coach and into your program can do. Huge shout to Richt but also to Blake and to El Presidente Frenk for getting behind this sports program or at the very least staying the **** out of the way

I remember the groans when Frenk was hired. Given his background no one thought UM Football had a chance.

Quite the contrary.

1534520473340.jpeg

And don’t forget those Christmas cards to Dabo Sweeney. I never thought a 58-0 loss would be so sweet.

Advertisement
Back