IPF Update!!!!!

tenor.gif

Advertisement
they did a awesome job on that building. now we can prepare for game day without people watching us from the parking lot.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
This program's resurrection, if it goes where it's headed, will earn Richt a rightful seat next to Schnelly in the pantheon of Miami Hurricane coaches. We are truly blessed. None of this happens without him.

Who's doing the Mount Rushmore edit with Schnelly for Washington, JJ for Jefferson, Butch for Lincoln and Richt for Roosevelt?

Advertisement
Canes Football twitter account themselves saying it isn't even close to done but by god it's refreshing to see that kinda juice

First off, the IPF looks AWESOME.

But...is it wrong that the most impressive part of that video to me is DeeJay? Holy eff. He's going to PUNISH defenses this year.
I was thinking the whole time, "How the **** was he ever a WR?" He's gotten huge, and that's a good thing.

Canes Football twitter account themselves saying it isn't even close to done but by god it's refreshing to see that kinda juice
Yep, the branding of the building still has to take place and the 30000 foot operation center had to be completed. Saw on the Miami herald the opening date for that would be somewhere in October I think

Let's recap what Mark Richt has done in his short time at the U. 1) ACC - Coastal Title, 2) 9 and 10 win seasons, 3) Opened an IPF ... this is only the beginning! More good things coming! Thank you CMR!

Yup. Now he needs to get The U in the top 10 in the final rankings for the first time since 2004.

Advertisement
Back