IPF - 1.2M remains to fund

Sorry, but your post lacks basic grammar. I could not discern a point or a cohesive statement in that entire diatribe.

Prior to 1960, Miami was a provincial, southern town. By 1979 it had become a small city comprised of 500,000 people, but it then became one of the largest drug markets in the world. Miami is now arguably the 13th most important city in the greatest economy that this world has ever known. The U's donors consist of Bacardis, Industrialists, Sugar Barons, Real Estate magnates, trust fund dandies, biotech titans and/or third tier tech investors. These donors want Miami to be a top-5 city and could care LESS about football. Am still not sure how they convinced the Board to acquiesce to Richt's demands and salary............

I have to agree spot on , I think you got the jist of it anyway .

Your point for many here is tough to take but very true , you can tell your wise person no doubt nice reply

GOCANES

Advertisement
Advertisement
I was told her in a spirited reply non profits don’t cut checks only donations.

My only question was , with billions in bank and donations going south why can’t the U pay the rest that was my only question.

Some got ****ed about fans not wanting to donate, people can get as mad as they want it is was it is DONATIONS ARE WEAK .

Paying the remaining balance by the U was a simple question, but let ignore weak donations and let it go on for years and years till it gets real old and finally pay it off .

Later fans can pay it back but oooh no let’s drag it on in an imbarassing never ending pleas for donations.

GOCANES

Thank you

In amassing the billion dollar amount, Miami promised that none of that money would fund football. So your idea would be in breach of that condition.

When are you finishing that kitchen remodel for @Tad Footeball - and no cutting corners with that Chinese drywall this time

I'd comment but this is tied up in severe civil litigation now. It was basically a small claims court matter but now I've lost tenants because GOCANES05 keeps showing up at the unit to debate my (previous) tenants about the FIU bridge collapse. All they wanted was some American drywall and a few kitchen cabinets installed. Sad!

In amassing the billion dollar amount, Miami promised that none of that money would fund football. So your idea would be in breach of that condition.

Just explain it. To any who complain,

"UM didn't use YOUR dollars - we used someone else's."

Just explain it. To any who complain,

"UM didn't use YOUR dollars - we used someone else's."

I don't understand your statement. I was referring to the billion dollar endowment which was wholly collected under the allocation towards strictly academic reasons. The links in my signature are specific to the IPF.

Advertisement
I don't understand your statement. I was referring to the billion dollar endowment which was wholly collected under the allocation towards strictly academic reasons. The links in my signature are specific to the IPF.

Dude.

Seriously?

When are you finishing that kitchen remodel for @Tad Footeball - and no cutting corners with that Chinese drywall this time

You know what's funny OCC , my original switchgear DOP from the UM was $82K new change orders amending DOP adder is $27K and will change again and this is only a small part of changes already in the works imagine CREE lighting OMG , plumbing and so on throw in labor which I assure you isn't competitive bid labor plus factories and contractors see PAY BACK time LMAO as time passes and completion date approaches where liquidated damages start to close in inspectors and government officials start hanging around and secret liquid lunch meetings away from job site start increase to $ettle i$$ues LMAO.

OCC you need to watch Rodney Dangerfields "BACK TO SCHOOL" especially the classroom scene where this ding bat professor gets taken to school by real world construction business by RD LMAO....DING DING DING...OCC it's the same way today...WAKE UP OCC....LMAO

GOCANES

Last edited:
Advertisement
You know what's funny OCC , my original switchgear DOP from the UM was $82K new change orders amending DOP adder is $27K and will change again and this is only a small part of changes already in the works imagine CREE lighting OMG , plumbing and so on throw in labor which I assure you isn't competitive bid labor plus factories and contractors see PAY BACK time LMAO as time passes and completion date approaches where liquidated damages start to close in inspectors and government officials start hanging around and secret liquid lunch meetings away from job site start increase to $ettle i$$ues LMAO.

OCC you need to watch Rodney Dangerfields "BACK TO SCHOOL" especially the classroom scene where this ding bat professor gets taken to school by real world construction business by RD LMAO....DING DING DING...OCC it's the same way today...WAKE UP OCC....LMAO

GOCANES

Dude, WTF???

Advertisement
Sure is DUMB Quatro.....so many people drink the KOOLAIDE of dream land of what they read in construction.

Let me help you real quick.

Job gets put out to bid of this size with 50% plans than 75% plans then 100% plans then it all thrown out to be valued engineer other words CHEAPENED then plans thrown out again redesigned over and over a tremendous waist of time.
Than owner is hit with way over budget for CRAP , project goes to redesigned over and over again finally the REAL plans come out AS SPECIFIED.

All bids come in then the AUCTION begins with all involved ( BUT THIS NEVER EVER HAPPENS AGAINST THE LAW....LMAO) finally every thing is awarded everyone's throat is cut in the auction.
Construction begins and ALL contractors start losing money , tongue hanging out for FIRST revise change order BOOOOOOM PAYBACK MONEY TIME , job starts to go over budget as LQD approaches pressure to complete on time begins.

I left out the lawyers OMG lawsuits are flooding in even from the start from millennial whom fall of ladders from day one.

OVER BUDGET EVEN RIGHT NOW AND HALF WAY DONE....

GOCANES

I don't blame anybody here for not knowing any of this way beyond reality common sense does NOT exist. Every so often we'll get a brand new engineer newbie call on us and I tell them to PURGE every single bit of that college CRAP if you don't your finished couple months they're gone.

The only engineers that are still here are old school ones from 30-40 years ago when they started the new ones just cannot make trying to use college professor crap.

I once told a brand new engineer to send a RFQ to corporate for a PDF on a WIRE STRETCHER needed to for termination issues on 500 MCM 15kv 133% INS. EPR XLP feeder....LMAO...he did he never came back ( DOESN'T EXIST AND HE'S A WIRE ENGINEER) , I told him he didn't listen.....

Tough hero to zero no remorse business.

GOCANES

Advertisement
Back