IPF - 1.2M remains to fund

Or...
You have a lot of dudes like Juancane who believe Miami has more money than God. and choose not to give.
Or you have morons like you who think they don't. Dude the chair of board is Fain who runs Royal and could fund the IPF with the sale of 1/100 of his stock. Dimare and Miller have even more ae are just three of the people associated with the school. Aside from the millions donated yearly that they again choose to stick in their endowment then say "we can't use for this". Again never give your money to a school.... not UM not anyone. It's a ridiculous con.

Advertisement
Or you have morons like you who think they don't. Dude the chair of board is Fain who runs Royal and could fund the IPF with the sale of 1/100 of his stock. Dimare and Miller have even more ae are just three of the people associated with the school. Aside from the millions donated yearly that they again choose to stick in their endowment then say "we can't use for this". Again never give your money to a school.... not UM not anyone. It's a ridiculous con.
IMG_0718.JPG

When I get home from trucking in a couple of days, after I settle my finances I'll kick in a bit of money.

I paid about $600 to go to my first Hard Rock game vs. Notre Dame, and in the end, I felt like I got way more than my moneys worth.

My pockets arent deep, but they are deep enough. :)

Hey man, www.matchmarcus.com will make that money go even farther. Just saying. Also, I'm not Marcus Lemonis...

Your statements demonstrate your profound ignorance of the legal, and therefore, accounting laws, rules, and regulations that directly impact the collection of restricted and unrestricted funds by non-profit entities. Schools must exercise strict fiduciary responsibility for restricted funds or they can be held legally responsible in a court of law. Large portions of the funds the school has and that they raise annually are restricted for the use of the medical school and other programs.

@Juancane you really don’t understand how any of this works. Your profound ignorance doesn’t allow you to understand. You make up a bunch of assumptions without facts and then just assume all of it to be true.

It would be like a guy telling a brain surgeon what he’s doing wrong. This is an area in which you have zero expertise or knowledge. Your comments are of no value.

I’m giving you the respect of not sugar coating this and just giving it to you straight like an adult. I’m doing this without the usual insults, but just calling it like it is.

If you made the effort to understand how private university funding works with respect to donor contributions, how they are governed by accounting laws and practices, how institutions that receive federal funding are regulated, the myriad of state and federal regulations that govern both private and public universities you would not be making such simplistic statements.

Advertisement

Are you retarded? No one cares that you don't donate. You sound like a hater. Are you jealous that 1% of his stocks is worth more than your entire net worth.

Moron there's no legal anything. They set the rules or "earmark" how much of your dumbass money they can spend so people like you keep giving cause "they can't use it".

The reason the fan base is cheap is cause the school itself is cheap. They've just now started paying coaches, built a bubble (while begging people and players for funds despite their billions dollars), and their facilities have sucked till recently. The cheapness starts with the school not the fan base. You keep giving your money to rich folks.... enjoy that

what part of "if it's not raised by athletics or specifically earmarked to athletics, it can't be used on athletics" don't you understand? the university of miami is an accredited university that receives federal funding, so there are a ton of rules about where money can or can't go based on things as simple as a few words on a donation form or check.

despite what plenty of idiots on this board think, the school would still exist without the athletic program. athletics, for all intents and purposes, is a separate entity from the academic side, and has to be treated as such when the school gets donations.

I will never, ever, tell anyone how to spend their money. Unfortunately, It seems to be the thing to do these days.
There's a difference between people "associated with the school", and "the school".
You believe Miami has more money than God and, because of that, you choose not to give. Your choice.
Miami asked me. I believe they asked me for a reason. I give. My choice.

Pretty simple.

Literally. There are Miami fans in this thread advocating NOT donating to the football program. You can't make this stuff up. With fans like this...

No ****. Unbelievable.
If you don't want to donate...DON'T.
If you can't donate, you can't.
But to advocate against donating???

smmf'ingh

Advertisement
Blake James is a bootleg pimp here and I ain't a ho. Take the ACC money we get for TV rights and use it here.

Oh but that's right, they don't want to do that. They want everything to be 100% pure gratis. All the income they have come in will go to garbage women's and nonrevenue sports and massive do-nothing administrator salaries.

Ay, yo, Ba-lakay quit crying poor and finish this thing. This is like a Loria level of finesse.

Blake James is a bootleg pimp here and I ain't a ho. Take the ACC money we get for TV rights and use it here.

Oh but that's right, they don't want to do that. They want everything to be 100% pure gratis. All the income they have come in will go to garbage women's and nonrevenue sports and massive do-nothing administrator salaries.

Ay, yo, Ba-lakay quit crying poor and finish this thing. This is like a Loria level of finesse.

you don't understand title ix do you? let me make it easy enough to digest: if we don't spend on women's sports, we lose women's sports. if we lose women's sports, we lose federal money on the academic side. if we lose federal money on the academic side, we lose the university. if we lose the university, we lose the football team.

here's the take for non-revenue sports: if we don't spend on non-revenue sports, we lose non-revenue sports. if we lose non-revenue sports, we lose our place in the conference. if we lose our place in the conference, we lose the tv money. if we lose the tv money, we lose the athletic department. if we lose the athletic department, we lose the football team.

no ncaa team has the option to throw a ton of money at their flagship sport without also spending a ton of money on the others. we also pay our athletics administration peanuts compared to the rest of the big schools.

get a clue before you comment.

you don't understand title ix do you? let me make it easy enough to digest: if we don't spend on women's sports, we lose women's sports. if we lose women's sports, we lose federal money on the academic side. if we lose federal money on the academic side, we lose the university. if we lose the university, we lose the football team.

here's the take for non-revenue sports: if we don't spend on non-revenue sports, we lose non-revenue sports. if we lose non-revenue sports, we lose our place in the conference. if we lose our place in the conference, we lose the tv money. if we lose the tv money, we lose the athletic department. if we lose the athletic department, we lose the football team.

no ncaa team has the option to throw a ton of money at their flagship sport without also spending a ton of money on the others. we also pay our athletics administration peanuts compared to the rest of the big schools.

get a clue before you comment.

No clue about Title IX.

Just people showing their abject ignorance and then advising other people based on their ignorance.

It’s literally like a bus driver standing behind a brain surgeon and critiquing him.

I guess it’s true what they say. You don’t know what you don’t know.

I will never, ever, tell anyone how to spend their money. Unfortunately, It seems to be the thing to do these days.
There's a difference between people "associated with the school", and "the school".
You believe Miami has more money than God and, because of that, you choose not to give. Your choice.
Miami asked me. I believe they asked me for a reason. I give. My choice.

Pretty simple.
For sure. Everyone does as they wish. Didn't call you out. Probably overreacted to a couple of comments

Advertisement
what part of "if it's not raised by athletics or specifically earmarked to athletics, it can't be used on athletics" don't you understand? the university of miami is an accredited university that receives federal funding, so there are a ton of rules about where money can or can't go based on things as simple as a few words on a donation form or check.

despite what plenty of idiots on this board think, the school would still exist without the athletic program. athletics, for all intents and purposes, is a separate entity from the academic side, and has to be treated as such when the school gets donations.
Dude it's a private institution not a state school. Endowment rules are set by them.

But I'll move on. You give as you wish. And I won't. I donate enough going to home and road games. My donations go to St Jude's since that seems more needy to me. Only place a give donations to

Don't state facts man..... you'll get called a hater cause you don't just agree with everything that is about 100% loyalty.

For me, all I said is I won't donate and I don't think others should either. If they do, it's their money. But trust this, they have more than enough money. They don't need more. They just choose to act like paupers beginning for more. thats on them.

Advertisement
Go **** yourself you prick. Only ****** I know is the one I'm typing this to

That looks like something a ****** would type. How about you leave the money discussion to the people that actually understand the basics of finance. One day, if you get lucky, you may end up getting a promotion and getting to work the cash register. If that day comes and you learn the basic premise of money, then you will be allowed back in the discussion.

lol
That looks like something a ****** would type. How about you leave the money discussion to the people that actually understand the basics of finance. One day, if you get lucky, you may end up getting a promotion and getting to work the cash register. If that day comes and you learn the basic premise of money, then you will be allowed back in the discussion.
I've worked for Goldman in Manhattan and 2 hedge funds. I have a perfect understanding of structured finance.

Before that during the Summers as a kid I sold windows. I also know a little something about running a scam. If you want to be a rube God bless you.

lol

I've worked for Goldman in Manhattan and 2 hedge funds. I have a perfect understanding of structured finance.

Before that during the Summers as a kid I sold windows. I also know a little something about running a scam. If you want to be a rube God bless you.

Then why are you not understanding simple concepts like mandatory Title IX support?

Stop fronting.

Then why are you not understanding simple concepts like mandatory Title IX support?

Stop fronting.
I also understand the 501c(3) hustle. They're they best possible clients because the capital is stable and theyre unlikely to trigger redemptions.

You don't seem to grasp that the overwhelming majority of donations are "earmarked" to "Area of Greatest University Need." Frank and Blake have the loot and if They don't they could just let in 5 unqualified rich Early Decision kids in from the waitlist by searching zip codes, zillowing home values and sending Development after them.

You don't think it's shady that at the same time they're crying poor Blake is leaking about Richt's extension. Look I'm sick of talking about this. I love the Canes and I want it built. This is a hustle though.

Advertisement
Back