2025 Iose Epenesa 5* Edge from IL

Advertisement
The Rock Eye Roll GIF by WWE

Advertisement
Advertisement
Edwardsville’s competition sucks aside from East St Louis and then the Illinois 7A or 8A playoffs. Hopefully their schedule is tougher this year. Be interesting to see how he holds up against ESTL. He held his own as a soph when ESTL had 4 D1 OL.

Advertisement
I really like the way this family is handling this recruitment. I realize this isn't their first go around, but this is one of the most respectful recruitments I've seen in a long time.

Well, at least since our last commitment
Agree 100% The Epenesa's are all class. Love Iose Epenesa and would really like to have him as a part of our program not to mention what a talented young man he is at DE. What really struck me about his top 10 list is that Kentucky and Missouri are the only traditional SEC teams on it. I know Texas just joined the SEC but like I said, traditional SEC powers like Alabama, Georgia, LSU, Auburn and Tennessee are nowhere to be found. There's also no Florida, South Carolina, TAMU or Ole Miss. My point is that it's extremely refreshing. I'm well aware that Iose is a Midwest kid but Ohio St is also absent which is somewhat surprising. Again it's refreshing!

Advertisement
Back