2025 Iose Epenesa 5* Edge from IL

Advertisement
Advertisement
Do you get back to Samoa at all?
I recently left in 2021 to come back to the US. I was there for 6 years in Seminary and coaching hs football at the same time. I did not want to leave, but I had to seek better job opport in the US. The life there is nice and slow. One fast food resteraunt on the whole island lol. I am currently working amd coaching up here in Alaska. Looking to make another move in June to get my kids exposure. Oregon, Washington, or Miami is the move. I've put in applications, so now i am just waiting.

I recently left in 2021 to come back to the US. I was there for 6 years in Seminary and coaching hs football at the same time. I did not want to leave, but I had to seek better job opport in the US. The life there is nice and slow. One fast food resteraunt on the whole island lol. I am currently working amd coaching up here in Alaska. Looking to make another move in June to get my kids exposure. Oregon, Washington, or Miami is the move. I've put in applications, so now i am just waiting.
Good luck to you and your fam. Ever consider Ohio? We got ****** weather, annoying citizens and potholes the size of graves everywhere, but it's home and I love this ashy place.

Advertisement
Good luck to you and your fam. Ever consider Ohio? We got ****** weather, annoying citizens and potholes the size of graves everywhere, but it's home and I love this ashy place.
bro, i have been looking every where lol. I also have a two brothers and their family who live in Alabama right now. I've networked with coaches at the top hs programs in Oregon and Washington. So we'll see what comes of that in these next few months. I have twin girls class of 2025, and a son class of 2026. Excited for this next chapter to be honest.

bro, i have been looking every where lol. I also have a two brothers and their family who live in Alabama right now. I've networked with coaches at the top hs programs in Oregon and Washington. So we'll see what comes of that in these next few months. I have twin girls class of 2025, and a son class of 2026. Excited for this next chapter to be honest.
That's awesome! Congratulations on your accomplishments up to this point and in the future. Keep us posted on the status of your cubs. I have a nephew that'll be attending Glenville High up in Cleveland next year. He's one of the top QB prospects in the state for the class of 2027, he's a pretty good sprinter too. Classes of '25, '26 and '27 got me feeling ancient. I graduated back in 2000. LOL.

What position does your son play?

That's awesome! Congratulations on your accomplishments up to this point and in the future. Keep us posted on the status of your cubs. I have a nephew that'll be attending Glenville High up in Cleveland next year. He's one of the top QB prospects in the state for the class of 2027, he's a pretty good sprinter too. Classes of '25, '26 and '27 got me feeling ancient. I graduated back in 2000. LOL.

What position does your son play?
Nice man, lol. I graduated class of 01. My son plays QB/OLB. He's still growing. We just measured him at 72 inches tall on the dot and he weights 195-200 right now. He still 14 and a pup lol. He should have been playing Varsity this whole season, but the school I coach at is stuck in the caveman days and does not believe in bringing up underclassmen let alone freshmab. Luckily my son and another big OL Samoan kid got brought up to Varsity and started in the playoff smdh. My son strictly started at the will backer spot for Varsity playoffs. I will definitely keep our board posted. He needs to go to a school thats serious about football. Which is one of the reasons we are looking to move. He did not even get to play JV lmao. He played freshman ball for 8 games and went to Varsity for playoffs, just ridiculous man smdh. His offensive stat line on a wing t offense was ridiculous. I think he'll project as an OLB at the next level. His insticts sre sharp and he is a violent push back tackler. I'll keep u posted on our move brotha🤙

Nice man, lol. I graduated class of 01. My son plays QB/OLB. He's still growing. We just measured him at 72 inches tall on the dot and he weights 195-200 right now. He still 14 and a pup lol. He should have been playing Varsity this whole season, but the school I coach at is stuck in the caveman days and does not believe in bringing up underclassmen let alone freshmab. Luckily my son and another big OL Samoan kid got brought up to Varsity and started in the playoff smdh. My son strictly started at the will backer spot for Varsity playoffs. I will definitely keep our board posted. He needs to go to a school thats serious about football. Which is one of the reasons we are looking to move. He did not even get to play JV lmao. He played freshman ball for 8 games and went to Varsity for playoffs, just ridiculous man smdh. His offensive stat line on a wing t offense was ridiculous. I think he'll project as an OLB at the next level. His insticts sre sharp and he is a violent push back tackler. I'll keep u posted on our move brotha🤙
6'0" 195-200! That kid is as big Vilma and Spence were as freshman. I got Samoan love for y'all. I'm all for more Samoans and worthy (key word) Ohio kids. We don't have many up here that are UM level kids anymore, but Glenville is absolutely loaded for the next few years. Unfortunately most of those kids are all about Ohio State, they have a nasty CB and a Coleman Bell clone TE that will most likely end up in Columbus.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Come to middle Tennessee. Where are your brothers in Alabama? I'm 1 hour from huntsville

Advertisement
Back