2025 Iose Epenesa 5* Edge from IL

Advertisement
Lori Lightfoot GIF by GIPHY News

The Illinois pipeline?

Looks like a stud. Edwardsville comp is suspect though even for Illinois high school football standards

Advertisement
They are Penn State in the Big 10. Can never beat East Side and have never won a state title!! They did beat DeSmet and Jackson this year. Two really good St.Louis area teams!!
You’re right and I stand corrected. Looking at their schedule they did play some real solid programs from around the state. Found his film against East St Louis. All I need to see lol

Advertisement
Espensa’s are Samoan. They’ve been to Miami a few times. On3 has him up to 6’4 245. Big Joe and JT are gonna have to work to get him out of the Midwest.

Yes sir.

I’d like to see him in camps versus like-skilled competition
Jackson, DeSmet, East Side, Glenbard West, and York are all highly skilled squads from this years schedule. They went 3-2 in those games. Played Jackson, East Side, CBC and Loyola Academy last year. He’s maintained his ranking against average to above average skill. May have to see if there is video from his match up against East Side last year when they had the 3 Power 4 senior offensive lineman.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Edwardsville plays plenty of good competition. East St Louis is always tough to beat and when Edwardsville goes deep in to the playoffs, those Chicago area schools are tough to beat. That said, don’t be surprised if Miami’s NIL game is the deciding factor when he chooses Miami over Iowa…

Advertisement
Back