Interviews with Players 10/8

Their body language and lackadaisical attitudes towards the press plus the mountain of other issues like lack of on field discipline and communication. They're players on the worst Miami team in history and dont seem to care.

Kids that don't care don't fight from being down 17 to UNC or 28 to VT. We have two glaring examples of how much these kids do care. However, losing takes a toll and its up to the coaches to pick them up.

Advertisement
Kids that don't care don't fight from being down 17 to UNC or 28 to VT. We have two glaring examples of how much these kids do care. However, losing takes a toll and its up to the coaches to pick them up.
Sure they play hard and dont give up but they're not upset about losing. I'd be furious. These interviews and their social media presence indicates that they are indifferent.

Sure they play hard and dont give up but they're not upset about losing. I'd be furious. These interviews and their social media presence indicates that they are indifferent.

You're angry after the game, yes. 3 days later you move on to the next opponent. I don't feel them laughing or smiling 3 days after losing means they don't care and losing doesn't hurt.

You're angry after the game, yes. 3 days later you move on to the next opponent. I don't feel them laughing or smiling 3 days after losing means they don't care and losing doesn't hurt.
And they're gonna keep losing. At the end of the day I blame the coaches because they set the tone. You cant tell me, after listening to DJ dallas in that interview that hes not numb to losing.

And they're gonna keep losing. At the end of the day I blame the coaches because they set the tone. You cant tell me, after listening to DJ dallas in that interview that hes not numb to losing.

I understand your point and I agree to some extent. But the days of Ed Reed pouring out his heart, or Jerome Brown taking down OU at the coin toss. This isn't an undefeated Miami team after their 1st loss. This is a team with 3 losses.... But they still fight and still have heart as indicated by two tremendous comebacks.

Advertisement
oh, yeah my bad. I must've missed that second when I wasn't refreshing my browser at some point last year obsessing over recruiting. I asked a question because I didn't know dude - get a life

I'll get a life when you get a clue. By the looks of it, I'll never have a life because you're a irredeemable Moran.

I don't know, I didn't like the overall vibe either. Maybe I am looking too much into it.

And I don't mind blaming coaches, but at some point these kids need to hold themselves accountable for this poor play we have seen as well.

Being a Cane isn't all about wearing that jersey and wearing that U on your helmet in the moment. Its about whether or not you are remembered 20-30 years later like we still remember Kenny Calhoun and Michael Irvin, Eddie Brown, Brian/Bennie Blades, Melvin Bratton, etc..guys who are legends who can still show there face around and get respect. Nobody remembers the guys who left here and didn't do **** but wear the jersey. Didn't win anything. Left nothing behind. Those guys are forgotten about as time goes on. Not going to name names but we know who they are. I just wish these kids could understand how important leaving SOMETHING behind when you leave this program is so important and actually means something.

We might hate Malik Rosier forever and ever..but he was the first and only QB since we joined the ACC 15 years ago to lead us to the Coastal title. And you can never take that away from him. I'm not going to get into an argument with anyone about how he sucked because it doesn't matter. He left some type of legacy behind. Some of these other guys will just be gone like a fart in the wind. But hey, at least they had fun I guess right? Smh. Rant over.

Advertisement
Back